SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 am

To me, Chris and Dylan look quite similar. I wonder if Andi has a type!

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am

Its the ones they hide from us for the longest that we really need to keep our eyes on when the show airs, more often than not.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 am

Does anyone know Chris's DOB? we need to play astro forecast with him!  giggling . TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:06 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Does anyone know Chris's DOB? we need to play astro forecast with him!  giggling . TIA!

Sorry but I googled and couldn't find his birthday without paying for it but I did find out his middle name is Douglas.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 am

I read a lot of romantic suspense novels and Chris's looks match the vision in my head of the ex-seal/delta force guy - you know, masculine, strong, tough but protective and lets not forget HAWT!!! drooling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:I read a lot of romantic suspense novels and Chris's looks match the vision in my head of the ex-seal/delta force guy - you know, masculine, strong, tough but protective and lets not forget HAWT!!! drooling

IA, he is one handsome guy. That smile in the beach pic is hypnotic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:I read a lot of romantic suspense novels and Chris's looks match the vision in my head of the ex-seal/delta force guy - you know, masculine, strong, tough but protective and lets not forget HAWT!!! drooling

Woah! Which beach pic? Have I missed something? no no 
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Woah! Which beach pic? Have I missed something? no no 

I guess a commercial was shown?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 am

The one on the first page of his thread.

Chris At The Beach

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 am

Aaah, yes! Thanks GuardianAngel

Those make my heart skip a beat - YUM!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

:yes: I agree with both of you and can't wait for this season to start! So far I have not been disappointed in what I have seen of him but I want to see so much more!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:55 am

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Does anyone know Chris's DOB? we need to play astro forecast with him!  giggling . TIA!

Sorry but I googled and couldn't find his birthday without paying for it but I did find out his middle name is Douglas.

Thanks 4 trying, SLA. This guy is quite mysterious ... I Wonder who applied him Into this silly show at the first place...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+71
2observe
Luvvy
sbolduc
Rosepetal
sdmom