SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:47 am

Welcome to your new thread!

Bringing over the appearance schedule that Umngirl started to this first page so its easy to find. I can edit as we go along. Let me know if I miss anything. Big thanks to Umngirl for putting this together

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC
Apr 25-May 4 ~ Apple Blossom Festival (Exact date of their appearance unknown)
May 3-May 4 ~ Central Christian Church in Beloit, WI - Service times: 6 p.m on the 3rd, 8:15, 9:00, 10:30 a.m on the 4th
May 29 ~ Winnipeg at Opera Ultra Lounge
May 31 ~ C. Lowe Launch Party
June 7 ~ George Strait Concert Cowboys Stadium- Celebrity guests in the suite

PERSONAL
Apr 29 ~ Catherine's Birthday
Two Friends' Weddings- unsure which will be attended by our couple
May 9 ~ Laura & Tyler's in Cabo
May 16 ~ Mark & Shanda's in Costa Rica

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:51 am

Bringing over Friday's pictures to decorate the new place.

Ready for Fri-date Night! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cuddled up with my wife watching Mad Men. This is my happy place. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:53 am

Judging by the picture above, you'd think she'd have better things to do than IG but okay..

Tickets go on sale at 8am CST tomorrow! Reserve your spot on @scarletandgoldshop's website :)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 am

Maybe Sean went to brush his teeth.....

Thanks for starting the new thread and getting us going, Lipsis!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:00 am

Ha or a bathroom break.... but yes thanks for the new thread!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:03 am

Well I imagine they must have a yard so he shouldn't have to walk the dogs. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:42 am

Lipsis, Thanks for all the picture transfers as well as their schedule. I just love his "cuddle " smile. Beautiful to see such love between them. Cat looked good tonight( or last night for me ) Love the blouse color on her. Thanks again .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:03 am

To all SeanCat family: have a peaceful, serene, week-end. Happy Easter, Have fun with friends and family. Good luck to all taking part in Egg Hunts!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 am

Good Morning to All!
Sean and Catherine Lowe beatingheart to beatingheart. I must admit, they are my favorite LOVE couple.:sprinklehearts
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:34 am

Looks like they had a great date night. That cuddle pic and caption is so sweet! kisses
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 am

Tickets are on sale for the C.Lowe launch party so if you want one, I'd buy it now and they are saying it will sell out.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 am

We are serving up lots of excitement! Tickets to our launch party are now available. Go get them while you can! @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 69 1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55