SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by blessed66 Sat May 03, 2014 8:07 pm

lipsis wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I am really excited about the series that he is part of "Beautiful Mess".  I cannot wait to hear his message.

You know, I wouldn't be surprise if this is Sean's calling.  He not only loves the Lord, but he's very well spoken.  And to think that at one point, he didn't like speaking in front of an audience.  I think he mention that at one time, correct me if I'm wrong.  I believe I either read or heard him say that somewhere.   Either way, I'm so proud of him!
Yep, he used to have a fear of public speaking. He's come a long way.

I agree with you guys, he is really going to be used of God and he is also part of "I am Second Speakers" so we are going to see him ministering at number of events.

Speaking of which, whats the word on the 2nd Q&A that you mentioned they were going to put out?

Sorry I never followed up with the producer after the death of my sister dealing with a number of things I have missed two meetings. Hope I will not forget when I attend the next meeting.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 8:14 pm

^^ K. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Looks like Sean is finished speaking, Catherine liked an IG pic a few mins ago.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 8:31 pm

morgie ‏@_morrgann now
Sean Lowe @ Central Christian. pic.twitter.com/0w71jYqoHl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
morgie ‏@_morrgann  now
Sean Lowe @ Central Christian.  pic.twitter.com/0w71jYqoHl

It seems like it was a full house and different age groups.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat May 03, 2014 8:38 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
morgie ‏@_morrgann  now

I am having an issue with my cell phone. Can someone post pic?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
morgie ‏@_morrgann  now

I am having an issue with my cell phone. Can someone post pic?
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat May 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks.. sweetfreedom!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 pm

thankful7 wrote:Thanks.. sweetfreedom!
You're welcome.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Kelsey Aleckson ‏@alecksonk now
Sean Lowe is a wonderful follower of God. pic.twitter.com/rhy5o2OO2j

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 pm

rjmartin21: I don't watch the bachelor but I thought it was pretty cool hearing Sean's testimony at my sisters church tonight. I love seeing people using their platform for Christ. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 03, 2014 9:06 pm

^^^ thats nice of him to tweet that.

And all these pics look alike. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #49

+35
bach_fanfrphils
Bet2Win
Amberish
Scooby
mtnlvr55