SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from Fan thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:
chinita wrote:

Exactly! If Nikki gets irritated with fans because of the negative comments about her and JPG, then how could she accept Josh's comment.  If I were her. I would doubt Andi's friendship.  How could she let him say that publicly.  imagine privately?  They pobably stabbing JPG's back left and right.  Also, If it was the other way around, JPG saying that about Josh, I'm sure Nikki would get mad at him or probably leaves him

If JPG said that about Josh, Andi would never speak to Nikki again, IMO. We speculated she is capable of doing that with family. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem not to ever speak to her so called "BFF".

eliza3 wrote:

While I don't think they should have talked about it at all in public, I don't think Andi "lets" Josh talk.  I think Josh thinks and talks for himself.

He's doing a good job of showing his true colours. My opinion of him has reverted back to what I thought when he walked out of that limo, arrogant, know it all. Now he thinks he's protecting Andi, I'm sure she loves it, at the same time they are two peas in a pod now. Both of them are rude selfish and very much into themselves.

To me Josh and Andi both come across as if they think they live in a world where they are somehow better than other people, are entitled to more than other people and expect better treatment for themselves then they give to other people. Both equally arrogant to me and why I'm not at all a fan. But they do seem to be well matched and seem happy together in their little bubble of perceived superiority so best of luck to them.

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:20 pm

I guess for me, I wouldn't care less if Juan Pablo said that about Josh. Everything is subjective. It's the way life goes. You either like someone or you don't. You're allowed to have opinions of people.

Like I said, I'm assuming Josh has heard all of Andi's experiences with Juan Pablo and I'm assuming Andi has probably told him some of Nikki's stories as well. At least he has real life experiences to go off of and it doesn't really matter to me if it's just from one side. It's coming from someone Josh loves and I think anyone would feel the same way. If you feel like someone treated someone you love like crap, well then you defend them. Again, we don't know these people. We don't know what really went down between Andi and Juan Pablo and we don't know the stories Nikki has shared with Andi who then shared them with Josh.

To be honest, maybe it's just because I dislike Juan Pablo, but I would assume being with someone who says to a woman "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" isn't all peaches. Again, just like posters here don't like Josh or Andi and post about it in a public forum, Josh doesn't like Juan Pablo, but at least he has real life experiences to go off of.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, I wouldn't care less if Juan Pablo said that about Josh. Everything is subjective. It's the way life goes. You either like someone or you don't. You're allowed to have opinions of people.

Like I said, I'm assuming Josh has heard all of Andi's experiences with Juan Pablo and I'm assuming Andi has probably told him some of Nikki's stories as well. At least he has real life experiences to go off of and it doesn't really matter to me if it's just from one side. It's coming from someone Josh loves and I think anyone would feel the same way. If you feel like someone treated someone you love like crap, well then you defend them. Again, we don't know these people. We don't know what really went down between Andi and Juan Pablo and we don't know the stories Nikki has shared with Andi who then shared them with Josh.  

To be honest, maybe it's just because I dislike Juan Pablo, but I would assume being with someone who says to a woman "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" isn't all peaches. Again, just like posters here don't like Josh or Andi and post about it in a public forum, Josh doesn't like Juan Pablo, but at least he has real life experiences to go off of.  

I'm not up to date on any of the comings and goings of these couples, but has Josh actually met JPG? If not, then I disagree that Josh has real life experiences to go off of. He is hearing one side (Andi's) second hand, just like we are hearing info second hand. The difference is Josh knows Andi and we don't. I'm guessing from the discussion that Josh has said that JPG wouldn't be invited to his wedding? IMO, the higher road would be to extend the +1 to Andi's BFF Nikki. If I were Nikki and heard Josh say that about my boyfriend of ~ a year, that friendship would probably be pretty much done. What has Andi said about JPG coming to the wedding, anything?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:33 pm

This Juan and Nikki's thread so I will comment on them and leave andi and Josh out of it.

I agree Ash, Juan has said so many questionable things. "I don't know you but I like "blanking" you," comes to mind. Some people are not afraid to speak their mind and Juan is one of them. He is entitled even though I might disagree and not like what he says or think he should have kept his mouth shut.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 pm

I wouldn't care if JP said that about Josh or Andi.... What people said about you doesn't say who you are..... I guess I am one of those people who just don't care what anyone think of me...... Or what they say about reality people who I know nothing about.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, I wouldn't care less if Juan Pablo said that about Josh. Everything is subjective. It's the way life goes. You either like someone or you don't. You're allowed to have opinions of people.

I'm not up to date on any of the comings and goings of these couples, but has Josh actually met JPG? If not, then I disagree that Josh has real life experiences to go off of. He is hearing one side (Andi's) second hand, just like we are hearing info second hand. The difference is Josh knows Andi and we don't. I'm guessing from the discussion that Josh has said that JPG wouldn't be invited to his wedding? IMO, the higher road would be to extend the +1 to Andi's BFF Nikki. If I were Nikki and heard Josh say that about my boyfriend of ~ a year, that friendship would probably be pretty much done. What has Andi said about JPG coming to the wedding, anything?

So say someone you loved stated to you they were treated like crap by someone for almost two months. What would you do? Defend the person you love or just "play nice?" I don't know about many people here, but I would certainly defend and stand by the person that I loved - especially when regardless of what someone has told you from their experience, it's pretty obvious Juan Pablo has some issues, as does everyone. If he can say to a woman, "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" well then I could only imagine what else he has said to other women.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:40 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I wouldn't care if JP said that about Josh or Andi....  What people said about you doesn't say who you are.....  I guess I am one of those people who just don't care what anyone think of me...... Or what they say about reality people who I know nothing about.....

Yup. Exactly how I feel. It's life. We all over opinions of each other, either good or bad and we're entitled to that for various reasons. It's pretty clear JPG isn't a fan of Andi either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

I'm sorry, but how exactly did JPG treat Andi like crap? By not showing enough interest in her? This might be news to Andi, but not everyone in the world will think the sun shines out of your backside. Best to just deal with it and move on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Being that there is somewhat of a "Bachelor Family" it is unfortunate to make such a blatant, ignorant statement regarding one of their own. It would have been better not to have commented. MOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm

mindless wrote:I'm sorry, but how exactly did JPG treat Andi like crap? By not showing enough interest in her? This might be news to Andi, but not everyone in the world will think the sun shines out of your backside. Best to just deal with it and move on.

Again, like I've said, none of us know any of these people. We don't know what happened during filming, behind the scenes, etc. Who knows what was said or done between the two of them. And again, it's all subjective and we weren't in their shoes. I'm sure Clare doesn't feel like Juan Pablo treated her well either. I've used this line three times now, but if Juan Pablo can say to a woman "I don't know you, but I love 'blanking' you" then who the heck knows what else has come out of his mouth towards women. I know I certainly wouldn't want to be talked to that way. I obviously don't know what happened behind close doors with Andi and Juan Pablo, but if anything was said like that, I wouldn't have been happy either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Like JP is the poster child of being liked by the quote in quote Bachelor Family... I don't have a problem with JP but let's not act like he is Mr. Popularity with the Bachelor Family.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:55 pm

It's not a matter of popularity or not. It's a matter of at least pretense of getting along for the sake of getting along vs all out war and nastiness towards another.
In the past couples have managed to at least put on that things were ok. This is laying it right out there that they aren't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Nikki Ferrell - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+59
Acrunch
chinita
nikikass
eirekay
Rolly