SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 am

DazedAndConfused wrote:1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...
I don't think that is right

1.  Victoria/Vancouver
2 and 3 was Cabos due to last date happened on 26th along with filming tweets/pics
then from there, don't know.

This is what Aftertherose.com has and from the tweets I have seen, think it is right

EPISODE 1: Meet/Greet
4/17 Per tweets and pics

EPISODE 2: 15/16 women there
4/18-9 Travel
4/20 date tweets/pics
4/21 Group date in Los Cabos 8/1
4/22 group date per tweet
4/23 RC

Episode 3 12 women there
4/24 12 on beach vollyball date
4/25
4/26 beach date tweets/pics with location as being Los Cabos, Mexico
4/27 RC#3

Episode 4
4/28 Travel/or date if still in same locale

so with those dates/tweets and pics that have been ID'd by several tweets/pics and the location of them attached. I think it's safe to say that they are right.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Maybe Dazed means they are going to Bahama's after Cabo, then Toronto.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
DazedAndConfused wrote:1. Vancouver
2. Cabo, Mexico
3. Bahamas
4. Toronto
5. Stay tuned...
I don't think that is right

1.  Victoria/Vancouver
2 and 3 was Cabos due to last date happened on 26th along with filming tweets/pics
then from there, don't know.

This is what Aftertherose.com has and from the tweets I have seen, think it is right

EPISODE 1: Meet/Greet
4/17 Per tweets and pics

EPISODE 2: 15/16 women there
4/18-9 Travel
4/20 date       tweets/pics
4/21 Group date in Los Cabos 8/1
4/22 group date per tweet
4/23 RC

Episode 3 12 women there
4/24 12 on beach vollyball date
4/25
4/26 beach date       tweets/pics with location as being Los Cabos, Mexico
4/27 RC#3

Episode 4
4/28 Travel/or date if still in same locale

so with those dates/tweets and pics that have been ID'd by several tweets/pics and the location of them attached.  I think it's safe to say that they are right.

I know I am quoting myself, but did see on Aftertherose.com site that there are other additions.

Epi 4 is actually filmed in Bahamas. Per tweet

I am looking myself as the tweeter also mentioned that Donald Trump's Yacht is also in the harbour at the resort so think that it could be 1 of two places. 1 being the Atlantis chain due to the tweeter talking about there being rays and sharks at the resort. Another resort right there is a private one with the marina. Still looking into it.

here's the tweet to get me looking.

Ava Boutilier @AvaBoutilier1 Apr 28

they're filming the bachelor Canada at our resort rn wtf ???

According to Aftertherose.com, there was a date on the 29th

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Okay, just checked again. That tweeter mentioned that they ARE staying at Atlantis Paradise Island Resort

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Thanks for the update. Too bad there aren't pictures or names to go with them!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 01, 2014 1:08 am

atem wrote:Thanks for the update.  Too bad there aren't pictures or names to go with them!
There are pics on the other site but no names.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

No more sightings? Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 2:16 am

I figured this would be the best place to post this.
I gave this link to a Canadian who said she was unable to see the preview vids for Andi's season in the forum.

She said she was able to see them here.
Hope it works for more of you if you are otherwise having trouble viewing them.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 18, 2014 11:51 am

notarose wrote:I figured this would be the best place to post this.
I gave this link to a Canadian who said she was unable to see the preview vids for Andi's season in the forum.

She said she was able to see them here.
Hope it works for more of you if you are otherwise having trouble viewing them.

Great, thanks rose for bring it over! Everyone might not see it in Andi's threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Is filming done yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:37 am

atem wrote:Is filming done yet?
Yes it is according to a recent interview that Brad(season 1) did with Tim. They said that filming was over.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Where can we post about the newest Bachelor for Australia? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer