SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm

northernviewer wrote:No shots of April or Kaylynn... right?  I think they're the F2 girls :yes:

eta - just noticed the one of April... but still nothing of Kaylynn..... hmmmm

eta -- is the Aril Sachelle pic from a different time?  Sachelle has different clothes on.

Yes, Sachelle visited April a few weeks ago in Toronto. There are no pictures of April or Kaylynn from this weekend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:No shots of April or Kaylynn... right?  I think they're the F2 girls :yes:

eta -- is the Aril Sachelle pic from a different time?  Sachelle has different clothes on.

Yes, Sachelle visited April a few weeks ago in Toronto. There are no pictures of April or Kaylynn from this weekend.

thanks, I'm pretty much convinced that's our F2 girls

eta - so we know that April was there just no sc's of her... and we're not sure if Kaylynn was around as there/s not mention of her?.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:13 pm

^ Yup, I find it very, very interesting that all of the girls are seen in pictures, but the only two that weren't in any pictures hanging out freely in bars/restaurants/cars together are April and Kaylynn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

eta - so we know that April was there just no sc's of her... and we're not sure if Kaylynn was around as there/s not mention of her?.

Kaylynn does live in Vancouver. So she could have been there but not staying at the hotel. That has happened that the F2 are there but not seen. no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:17 pm

While everyone is searching for Twitter accounts giggling :yes: I thought this was funny... Tim and April standing next to each other on Ep1 night... if she is F1 that will be too much fun looking back at the obviousness of it all... both in Toronto.. did they know each other? Fun, fun. Who knows, may be nothing at all Embarressed!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Btw: if anyone posts images please link/source them if you can..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Brill wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Kaylynn does live in Vancouver.  So she could have been there but not staying at the hotel. That has happened that the F2 are there but not seen. no idea

you'd think with her living in Vancouver that she's be out and about with them, showing them all the hot spots to go. I'm thinking it wasn't her choice as to whether or not she could hang with the girls.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm

My thing is that Kaylynn lives there. I would assume that if she could, she would have hung out with some of the girls. Also, we know April was definitely in Vancouver because she left a comment on Trisha's IG picture and mentioned she was in a hotel. Again, you would think that since April was there, she would have seen some of the girls. She's clearly friends with Sachelle considering Sachelle got dinner with her a couple of weeks ago, but April wasn't spotted out once this weekend with the girls.

I think it's pretty telling that Kaylynn and April were there, but weren't spotted whatsoever in any pictures.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:While everyone is searching for Twitter accounts giggling :yes: I thought this was funny... Tim and April standing next to each other on Ep1 night... if she is F1 that will be too much fun looking back at the obviousness of it all... both in Toronto.. did they know each other? Fun, fun. Who knows, may be nothing at all Embarressed!

thanks for posting that pic... I'd never saw it before, I've only seen the one of just all the girls. Very interesting that he's beside her... but I've also noticed that he's usually beside her whenever they're in the same room Especially on shark date on the boat, he was always within inches of her.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:While everyone is searching for Twitter accounts giggling :yes: I thought this was funny... Tim and April standing next to each other on Ep1 night... if she is F1 that will be too much fun looking back at the obviousness of it all... both in Toronto.. did they know each other? Fun, fun. Who knows, may be nothing at all Embarressed!

Even in this picture Tim is standing closer to April, instead of the middle of the 2 women. Hugesmile We know he was impressed with her right from the limo. :yes:
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm

And someone let Sachelle know about our posts on here... she is private on IG now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:And someone let Sachelle know about our posts on here... she is private on IG now.

giggling oh well, at least we know that somebody cares what we think

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:44 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Agree, and that pretty much makes the most sense to me too, in terms of Tim's attraction. The thought of Trish as F2/F1 has seemed off to me given what we've seen between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+36
fan123
albean99
AllAboutLove
vivi2
ReneeM
Litta123
nutty1
RizBiz
thirteen
rufaro96
northernviewer