SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 am

General discussion thread for Sean and Catherine Lowe.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Can I make a request? If we are gonna have a thread like this for Sean and Catherine, I think it'd only be fair to have a general thread for Des and Chris too. Fair is fair.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:38 pm

What is the purpose for this new thread?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:04 pm

thankful7 wrote:What is the purpose for this new thread?

There are normal General Discussion threads for a lot of the former couples, under Bachelor Couples, and Former Bachelor Contestants.

Some couples have Fan Threads only, which limits anyone from posting general discussions.

Depending on the popularity, the Couples Thread should also have a General Discussion thread as well as a Fan Thread. A Fan Thread is specifically for positive updates on the couple/contestant. The General Discussion thread can contain posts of any opinion on the couple or contestant, whether positive or negative.

Feel free to ask any further questions.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:15 pm

umngirl wrote:Can I make a request? If we are gonna have a thread like this for Sean and Catherine, I think it'd only be fair to have a general thread for Des and Chris too. Fair is fair.

Do you have a problem with the Sean and Catherine General Discussion thread, or are you saying that it's not fair that Des and Chris don't have the same General thread? I can't tell by the wording and tone of your question.

I am going through quite a few threads each day trying to sort into catagories. If I see something that needs to be added or deleted I do it.

I noticed JPG and Nikki did not have a General Discussion Thread, so I created one because it wasn't fair that there was only a Fan Thread.

Someone graciously asked if there could be a Sean and Catherine General Discussion Thread resurected.

I have no problem creating one for Des and Chris. I wouldn't know if there was a demand for it, unless someone asks.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm

I have no problem with the SeanCat thread since there always was such a thread for them. I was just saying if they have a thread in this section that Chris and Des should too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:32 pm

I think we had a general thread, but people stopped posting in it shortly after the season ended.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:35 pm

^Same thing for Sean and Catherine. If we bring back one, we should bring back the other. JMO

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:53 pm

umngirl wrote:^Same thing for Sean and Catherine. If we bring back one, we should bring back the other. JMO

Oh, for sure. I meant that they can be bumped back up as opposed to starting up new ones. I'd hunt ours down if I wasn't on my phone right now.  Smiley 

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Same thing for Sean and Catherine. If we bring back one, we should bring back the other. JMO

Oh, for sure. I meant that they can be bumped back up as opposed to starting up new ones. I'd hunt ours down if I wasn't on my phone right now.  Smiley 

I believe both couples general threads have been locked and archived which is why new ones were requested.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Ahhh ok. I will PM GA then, maybe we can just unlock and move them back over.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 pm

The locked old threads were all at almost their capacity, so I thought fresh new threads would be better rather than having to start a new one in 3 or 4 pages from now.

Plus, there are so many of them, I am going to lump all of 2013 into one Catagory to keep it clean.

Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie