SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:48 pm

I love them, but I think Sean and Cat bring the negativity on themselves. After this I get/understand the criticism they get from some fans , I really wish they were more like JP-Ashley instead of going back and doing these tacky reality shows.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:02 pm

I agree. I know it's hard to say no to easy money like that, but I still wish that they would have a little bit more integrity. *edit* Well, what kind of offers are they turning down if they are saying yes to crap like Marriage Bootcamp and Hydroxycut?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:06 pm

I noticed they are no longer live tweeting the bachelorette.

Could someone say if they had a fall out with TPTB?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 pm

ElonM wrote:I noticed they are no longer live tweeting the bachelorette.

They're filming Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ElonM wrote:I noticed they are no longer live tweeting the bachelorette.

They're filming Celebrity Marriage Bootcamp.

Much thanks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 pm

This seems very similar to Trista/Ryan... No real issues but just some nice, quick cash... laugh out loud it was so ridic. that they were even on there last season... at least its not Couples Therapy...MB is less about train-wecks, but still I can't say I am too happy.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Just... no. no no
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:04 pm

chloep wrote:This seems very similar to Trista/Ryan... No real issues but just some nice, quick cash... laugh out loud it was so ridic. that they were even on there last season...  at least its not Couples Therapy...MB is less about train-wecks, but still I can't say I am too happy.

Is that what Juan Pablo and Nikki were on?

Either way, I'd hate to be doing my 5th reality show. It does start to look a little desperate, even though I'm guessing it's more about the paycheque than anything else. hmmm

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:43 am

Weren't they just doing celebrity wife swap a week ago? Really? I'm sorry but why don't they  get real jobs like the rest of us? There were many people calling Sean a fame ***** and he appears determined to prove them right.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:46 am

This is like how many licks does it take to get to the center of the tootsie pop? Except here it's more like, how many reality shows does it take before personal shame takes control of the situation??

I joke, it's their lives, do whatever, just entertaining to watch laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:00 am

umngirl wrote:Definitely just promoting it. I don't know that they plan on ever doing another t.v. show.

I admired them for turning down their own show and hoped this was true. Now Wife Swap and Marriage Bootcamp. I want to be a fan, but I just wish we would get to see more from them that is not just cashing in on being reality TV stars.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:36 am

IrishGal wrote:Weren't they just doing celebrity wife swap a week ago? Really? I'm sorry but why don't they  get real jobs like the rest of us? There were many people calling Sean a fame ***** and he appears determined to prove them right.

Because that shi*t's hard, laugh out loud. Joking aside, I kinda agree. These shows are deff easy money though, but when people joke or question "what do they do for a living" that's on them.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie