SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:14 am

Sprite wrote:
whit90 wrote:
bblake wrote:

Is that why they did Dancing With The Stars... and a televised wedding including an exploitation of their consummation... and half a dozen ATFR shows... and Celebrity Wife Swap... and Marriage Boot Camp.... am I missing anything? Poor Sean. He just HATES all that limelight and attention! The guy has been on more reality show episodes than any other previous contestant! I'd have 100 times more respect for him (and by extension, them as a couple) if he just owned the fact that he loves to see himself on TV instead of acting like it's some great burden that was forced upon him.
Totally agree with this post !  I was Sean's biggest fan when he was on Emily's season and defended him to no end on the mother board. Then he became the lead and boy did my opinion of him change. I really thought he was this down to earth type of guy but after seeing him and Cat on every show they could possibly go on all the tweets about every minute of their life and him thinking he is better than the rest of them. Just made me shake my head. He does not have a 9 -5 job which is no big deal but I guess he has to stay relevant to keep his lifestyle up. Due to the fact that here in Dallas his investment is not working out for him so I am sure they need the money. I stopped following him when he tweeted that he and Cat were going to be at a Walmart here in Dallas at one of the most dangerous places . I thought this guy will do anything for a buck.  He is rude to his followers and other contestants on this show. JMO

Walmart is one of the most dangerous place? How so?

I have never seen him rude to followers. Admittedly, I don't think he has been rude to other contestants either, but I guess that is a matter of personal opinion. What makes you think he has been rude to followers? Just curious.
It was in one of the most dangerous places in Dallas where you have to go to through metal detectors to go in. He has said things about Juan and others that was not needed. If you do not agree with him on a certain subject I have seen plenty of times that he has critique people that do not view it his way. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:53 am

^^ It isn't a matter of WHO he said it to, it's a matter of WHAT he says. Sean can come off rude and mean-spirited. You don't have to be a "fan" of a particular contestant (i.e. JPG or Ben) to not agree with some of what Sean says.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:59 am

Please leave posters opinions out of the post. We do not refer to what fans non fans me you etc think. We have the right to an opinion and no one has the right to question it. Read the rules in order to avoid posts being deleted.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:00 am

They had a Walmart meet and greet? laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 am

JPG was the beginning, if that was the last time the sanctimonious behavior was shown then fine. It was the first example of them dishing it out and not taking it. Cat/Wratherine and her complaints about editing just add to it. Cat told Jason on CWS he needed to be a man and work more so Molly could stay home with Riley. Did Jason or Molly complain? Nope but Cat did all over SM. Then of course we saw her temper on MBC but again it was all the edit's fault. Because it is NEVER their fault. EVER. Their mean spirited live tweets do not match their Christian message. This is my issue. All my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:06 am

bleuberry wrote:They had a Walmart meet and greet? laugh out loud

rofl

One thing about Catherine's attitude on CWS, she came off kind of judgey about working moms. She said Jason needed to work harder so Molly could stay home and reiterated that *she* wanted to be home and raise her children herself. It kinda rubbed me the wrong way. How fabulous for you Catherine, that this is a choice that works for you and is a viable option. But for many, it's not possible, and for others (like Molly), it's not the best choice, and they are happier working. Being a working mom does not make you a bad mom. It's just little things like that that bug me about the Lowes.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:11 am

It was for a Hydroxycut promotion.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:57 am

Girl, all these people will do ANYTHING. How amazing to be a Bachelor contestant, appear on reality tv for 7 weeks and then sell fab fit boxes in your underpants for all of eternity. Bach Nation is truly the land of possibilities.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:10 am

This thread is too much work for my liking. I'm locking it for the evening.

If you cannot stand reading negative posts about any contestant then stay out of the General Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Just a question, has Sean's flipped house sold yet? Last post I remember was Sprite's that the price had been lowered. Thanks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just a question, has Sean's flipped house sold yet? Last post I remember was Sprite's that the price had been lowered. Thanks.

ean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 Mar 16
Out on the town celebrating another closing of one of our real estate projects. Also, Rog is… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just a question, has Sean's flipped house sold yet? Last post I remember was Sprite's that the price had been lowered. Thanks.

ean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  Mar 16
Out on the town celebrating another closing of one of our real estate projects. Also, Rog is… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks. Good for them that they sold it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie