SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:21 pm

New thread created for general discussions for Des and Chris.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks GA!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

No problem! Anyone can also use the "About this Site" for any suggestions which I welcome! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 am

Crickets in here! laugh out loud

For people who don't wander into the fan threads, Des and Chris are celebrating their 1 year anniversary next week. They are returning to Antigua to celebrate.  Smiley Des is working on a line of bridal gowns with Maggie Sottero and planning her wedding. Chris is still at Home Street Bank in Seattle and has retired from authoring poetry books  Hugesmile  She said in an interview that they have no plans to leave Seattle, so I guess for now that's where they will stay.

Yesterday they had their engagement photos taken, here's just one the photographer has shared.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  2zyet7p

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 am

That is an awesome picture. Glad to hear that they are doing so well. I was skeptical of them (mostly Des's feelings for Chris), but it looks like they are a great match and very much in love. Standing on that ledge looks a little scary to me though.  Hugesmile  They seem like a normal, happy couple going about their business and planning their future together.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 am

I think that is rattlesnake ledge. I've hiked there and it is just beautiful…and yes a bit scary at least for people like me who don't like heights!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:33 am

Wow, gorgeous pic! I'm so happy for them. I think it was my favorite ending of a bachelor/ette show ever. Partly because RS got it wrong but I also loved that Des & Chris were able to get beyond the drama and forge a life together.  lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 am

eliza3 wrote:I think that is rattlesnake ledge.  I've hiked there and it is just beautiful…and yes a bit scary at least for people like me who don't like heights!

Do they call this rattlesnake ledge because it is shaped like a rattlesnake's head? Stunning location for Des & Chris to take their engagement photos!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 pm

What a stunning view. I like Chris from the get go, skip some episodes of Des season when it was spoiled that Brooks is the F1. And only watched the Finale and was happy when the spoiler was wrong and they ended up together. I wish all the best for this couple and looking forward to their televise wedding.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:11 pm

FLChica wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I think that is rattlesnake ledge.  I've hiked there and it is just beautiful…and yes a bit scary at least for people like me who don't like heights!

Do they call this rattlesnake ledge because it is shaped like a rattlesnake's head?  Stunning location for Des & Chris to take their engagement photos!

I don't know how it got it's name - but that might be a good guess. The lake at the bottom is called Rattlesnake lake so maybe it is just a ledge that looks over the lake? I have been there twice, hoping to go again this spring. Nice hike up to spectacular views.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

So happy for them. They've replaced Ali and Roberto as my all-time fave bach couple.  :sweetlove: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 pm

albean99 wrote:Wow, gorgeous pic! I'm so happy for them. I think it was my favorite ending of a bachelor/ette show ever. Partly because RS got it wrong but I also loved that Des & Chris were able to get beyond the drama and forge a life together.  lovetogether

I agree 100%  :yes: 

Standing there on the edge of the ledge, I half expect Mike Fleiss to be right behind them with a bungee cord telling them to jump if they want their wedding paid for.  affraid    :giggle: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom