Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:09 am

Congratulation to the new family, may god riches blessing oversea your journey onward.

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:55 am

Congrats to the Seigfried family. Can't wait to see a pic of the baby. I really want to like the first name, but I associate it with something negative in the past. I am thrilled for them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1179

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:12 am

Congrats to Chris & Des and family!  PINKHEART
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9539

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 am

So happy for Des and Chris on the arrival of little Asher!!! What a happy blessing. I like the name...unique and meaningful. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:44 am

Aw, congrats to the happy new parents on their sweet little boy. I like his name, it's unique. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13451

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:45 am

Asher is not a traditional name, but it's definitely a trendy name. Lots of Asher's in this day and age.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:49 am

Congrats to Chris and Des...one of my fav, normal couple from this cray show... giggling

Still Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 13 3806527698 over the name after the Cubs stadium. .Still Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 13 813908399 nonetheless...
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Asher reminds me of terrible tv and movie characters I dislike so yeah. Not the worst but traditional is more my speed.

And Wrigley is just bad IMO. But I have an intense dislike for most names that are also places. Plus, this Wisconsin girl hates the Cubs. Lol
Agreed on all counts. Asher sounds very "Bold and the Beautiful"-esque to me, and much as I don't like names that are also cities/states, I've discovered that I also really don't like names that are baseball stadiums. laugh out loud But then I fully admit that I'm super picky about names.

**edited**

Also, I probably shouldn't say this because then they'll turn around and disappoint me, but I love Des and Chris for not releasing any delivery room photos. I honestly don't need to see that moment between the two of them.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 am

^I could almost give them credit for that but they released first pics and the info to a mag so...

I prefer the parents posting the first pics and baby info themselves. Seems to be a lost concept these days though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20135

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:09 am

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1464

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:35 am

Asher is a beautiful biblical name, one of Israel's 12 tribes. Wrigley...hey maybe this will be the year for Cubs!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:38 am

Congrats to Des and Chris!

I find Asher one of the more palatable Bachelor baby names. ^edit*
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum