Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:31 pm

That will be the case . They need to set a mom and newborn photoshoot before publishing it to magazine .

lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:30 pm

The pictures are here. What a cutie!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:33 pm

In the least shocking news ever, they are in US Weekly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lol

umngirl

Female Posts : 17984

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:34 pm

So worth the wait!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 hour labour?? I hate her! Hahaha laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Awww cutie pie.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sunny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9316

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So worth the wait!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I read that and I had to read it twice to make sure I read it properly! From what they were saying it seems like Chris was amazing in helping her through it all. How surprising... Not laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:42 pm

He's a gem! I was looking forward to a heck of a lot more pics. I guess I'll have to wait some more.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31160

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm going to say it: Shilling is shilling. Nothing wrong with selling it to a mag any more than any of the other stuff going on. Would I do it any of it? No. I have my own personal opinions and keep most of it to myself. Not my business, not my life.
These are babies. Lovely, innocent, beautiful babies. No need to love one more than the next as far as I'm concerned. Best wishes and health to all the new parents.
Those who like their own fan favorite best--stay in their fan threads. IMO this is not a competition.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So worth the wait!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I read that and I had to read it twice to make sure I read it properly! From what they were saying it seems like Chris was amazing in helping her through it all. How surprising... Not laugh out loud

Ha! I'm sure it helped that it was quick! I love that she had a doula too, it isn't that mainstream.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Very cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:26 pm

I'm so out of the loop. I thought doula was some sort of typo. I had to google it, learn something new everyday around here. yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31160

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Ha! I'm sure it helped that it was quick! I love that she had a doula too, it isn't that mainstream.

In a perfect world, he would have entered the world with "... And I will offer you love and affection and all of my warmth and protection.." playing in the background laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum