Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by TrishB on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:23 am

bleuberry wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels... But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl
TrishB

Female Posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Did Desiree family ever see her baby since he was born ? Just asking.
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:48 pm

She mentioned in a comment to a fan that her mom was watching Asher while she worked out a couple weeks back so her parents were likely visiting.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:10 pm

TrishB wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels...  But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl  

Doulas are the best. I went that route with my second. My excuse was that I was hoping for a VBAC, but I also wanted less people in the room; too many came in with the first! Having a professional kind of told family that we had it under control. Plus the family was needed to help with my first little one. I found one who was still in training, which kept the cost more reasonable.

Extremely happy for Chris & Des! Love all the Bachelor Nation babies!!!
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am

Is she not designing wedding dresses anymore? I noticed she is selling chips and salsa on instagram now. From a wedding gown to chips. It looks like Chris' business is going well though!

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am

No one is safe today! laugh out loud jk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she did a podcast recently and said she's working on a collection of gowns and hopes to be done by the end of this year. She shills, blogs, and stays home with Asher too.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella1268 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:09 am

Asher is so cute and getting so big

Isabella1268

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 am

RS posted that he's recorded an interview with Des that he'll post next week! I'm so excited! Can't wait!
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:55 am

Whaaaat! Can't wait!

From RS: Next week: Desiree Siegfried Part 1 (Sept. 7th) and Part 2 (Sept. 14th). One thing I’ve always wanted to ask Desiree is how my wrong spoiler affected her during airing of her season. Answer: She wasn’t happy. Also, we address the elephant in the room and the two questions I seem to be asked regarding her and Chris: Why does the franchise seem to ignore them and why didn’t they get a televised wedding? Desiree is very open and honest answering both of those questions.
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 am

Ahhhh! I'm so excited! She's definitely been the person I've most wanted to hear from. Love that she just told him straight up that she wasn't happy with his wrong spoiler.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:53 pm

Now this is one I don't want to miss.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:58 pm

It is weird why they're always forgotten, I understand they're not the "star" couple but they're not even mentioned on the show's successes when even Jason and Molly count. Strange imo.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum