Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by TrishB on Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels... But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl
TrishB

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Did Desiree family ever see her baby since he was born ? Just asking.
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:48 pm

She mentioned in a comment to a fan that her mom was watching Asher while she worked out a couple weeks back so her parents were likely visiting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That's wonderful TrishB! Many of my girlfriends have hired doulas especially after experiencing complications with their first pregnancies. I hear they're more useful than husbands in the delivery room laugh out loud.

Haha! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so right! I have sent about 2 or 3 partners out of the delivery room because they were useless!! giggling I have also put some gynecologists/obstetricians in their place here and there, as they can be often times rude and so very impersonal to the mom in labour, etc (I know they have hard jobs and are tired also) Trust me, doulas are the perfect liaisons between parents and doctors, in so many levels...  But one thing is for sure: Women rock, Men are big sucky babies cantstopl  

Doulas are the best. I went that route with my second. My excuse was that I was hoping for a VBAC, but I also wanted less people in the room; too many came in with the first! Having a professional kind of told family that we had it under control. Plus the family was needed to help with my first little one. I found one who was still in training, which kept the cost more reasonable.

Extremely happy for Chris & Des! Love all the Bachelor Nation babies!!!
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3316

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 on Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am

Is she not designing wedding dresses anymore? I noticed she is selling chips and salsa on instagram now. From a wedding gown to chips. It looks like Chris' business is going well though!

JMO.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 am

No one is safe today! laugh out loud jk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she did a podcast recently and said she's working on a collection of gowns and hopes to be done by the end of this year. She shills, blogs, and stays home with Asher too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum