Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Well, imo, she and Chris are the only ones not to cave to MF on his televised wedding demands, so being ignored doesn't surprise me.  They are low key and I like it!
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by BKay on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:35 pm

They are down to earth, went back to their real lives, and don't flaunt themselves. Bach nation hates people like that! giggling
BKay

Female Posts : 3628

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA that's what you call being true to yourself IMHO. She got the guy, they had a beautiful wedding, she has a beautiful family and she's grateful all the time. They mind their own business and have went along their merrily old way living their life. The best part IMO they don't seem to care they have been ignored.

IMO it was a rotten move they weren't included in the BIP opening epi.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43884

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Well I think they are awesome. Was shocked that they did not get any mentions in recent medley of successful couples at BIP wedding when they are wonderful success!!
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2953

Back to top Go down

Post by 2boys3girls on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Des & Chris will always be my favorite couple to come out of this franchise. They seem to be such good, kind people.
2boys3girls

Female Posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 pm

I hope someone can recap the podcast next week for us who can't listen.
I have tremendous respect and admiration for this couple. Even to this date, I still think Des has the best F4, imo.
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I hope someone can recap the podcast next week for us who can't listen.
I have tremendous respect and admiration for this couple. Even to this date, I still think Des has the best F4, imo.

I completely agree. And I wil gladly write up a recap of the interview. I'm so curious what she will say about Brooks, and the wedding.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:01 pm

I never watched Des' season (the only Ette I've skipped since I starting watching with Ali's season). I went through a spell where I skipped Sean/Des/JPG so I feel bummed I missed the crazy finale and season overall.
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:08 pm

I met and started dating my husband around the time Des' season started airing, so I had to kind of watch it in secret. I wasn't ready to admit I was watching the american bachelor (I did admit to it later and he still married me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). Then I found out that they have actually filmed in my city.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I met and started dating my husband around the time Des' season started airing, so I had to kind of watch it in secret. I wasn't ready to admit I was watching the american bachelor (I did admit to it later and he still married me  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ). Then I found out that they have actually filmed in my city.

Where do you live? I'd love to see some of the other countries' versions of this show (Canada, NZ, Aussie). OT, but the Matty Johnson currently airing seems good. He's a hottie!
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:56 pm

I live in Germany. There is a German version of both Bachelor and Bachelorette but I've never watched it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's strange that Des had such a strong F4, but they still went with Juan Pablo as the next lead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom on Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Whaaaat! Can't wait!

From RS: Next week: Desiree Siegfried Part 1 (Sept. 7th) and Part 2 (Sept. 14th). One thing I’ve always wanted to ask Desiree is how my wrong spoiler affected her during airing of her season. Answer: She wasn’t happy. Also, we address the elephant in the room and the two questions I seem to be asked regarding her and Chris: Why does the franchise seem to ignore them and why didn’t they get a televised wedding? Desiree is very open and honest answering both of those questions.

This should be good!

I was so stunned when they didn't even get mentioned in the "bachelor wedding" montage shown with Carly and Evan's wedding. I know TPTB don't have any footage of their wedding, but they should have been mentioned as one of the successful couples.
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3356

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Seigfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum