SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 pm

I never thought I would be listening to RS' podcast, but I had to make an exception for Des.
It was definitely worth it. She was sweet as always, but more open and direct than I expected.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Well worth the listen for Des and Chris fans!! I was obsessed with season and could see their connection for sure. She is such a doll. I cannot wait for part 2.

An interesting tidbit...Chris was best buds with Brooks and Michael during filming.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:04 pm

blueblues wrote:I never thought I would be listening to RS' podcast, but I had to make an exception for Des.
It was definitely worth it. She was sweet as always, but more open and direct than I expected.

Me too laugh out loud
I can't stand RS, but I like Des so much that I listened to the whole Part 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Des is such a lovely woman. I truly admire her. I wish nothing but the best for her and her beautiful family. One classy broad she is!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 pm

Anyone listen to the 2nd part of her podcast and able to give tbe scoop? Thanks!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Here's some of the highlights
- How was she able to move from being so devastated over Brooks leaving to her relationship with Chris?
First, she said she had been picturing her life with both Chris and Brooks and what a future would be like with them. When Brooks left, she had to mourn the loss of that relationship and that future she had imagined. She also felt emotional because she felt like she fell for that guy who had been the same type of person it had never worked with in the past. It helped to still have another week of dates with Chris, and it really helped solidify her feelings for him.

How was Chris able to handle her relationship with Brooks and all the media attention it got?
- He was really good at compartmentalizing his relationship with her, a skill he learned from his days of playing baseball when he had to compartmentalize that part of his life.

Why didn't ABC televise their wedding?
- She still doesn't know until this day. She said that they were in talks with ABC, but the process was taking too long, so they decided to go ahead and do their own thing. And Kaitlyn misreported the facts on her podcast - ABC did not pay for their wedding. They had to pay for it all themselves, but she said it helped her understand how to help brides budget for their weddings.

How did the wrong spoiler affect her?
- It wasn't fun - it was one of the hardest things in her life to experience all the flak she got on social media. She was also disappointed in how the show was edited to favor Brooks over Chris.

That's all I can remember at the moment. Smiley

I love Des - she has always been my favourite bachelorette. I love how she is so down to earth, kind and genuine.

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:48 pm

RS annoyed me because he kept bringing the topic back to himself and how he got the spoiler wrong (WE REMEMBER) and I hate that he speaks on behalf of the guests sometimes (like "no one goes into this show thinking they'll win"; tell people like Bryan and Shawn and Courtney that). I did love how Des straight up told him that he made her life miserable and she blames a lot of the negativity about her finale and her picking Chris on his spoiler because that made people focus only on Brooks. She says that, in hindsight, she wishes that she had just told him! A really interesting tidbit is that she said for her season, even the network didn't know the ending. So, they must have gone to great lengths to keep that ending a secret.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:22 pm

But did Kaitlyn actually said Yes responding Shawn's question? Then I would interpret it as Kaitlyn believed ABC did the wedding for Des but only not televised. Not trying to go OT, but well, whatever about K, she's the worst, imo.

Back to Des' podcast. I actually think RS is being pretty reasonble with his questions and during the whole conversations. At least he asked questions that I have always wanted to know from Des.

The most interesting and heartwarming part to me after listening is that, Chris is close with Brooks so he knew himself would be a better fit for Des. And Chris has always been rock solid during the process and yeah, I love that about Chris too. His quiet confident is so charming.

I wish them the best, they are such a wonderful couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Loved her interview and the whole thing about the wedding made a lot of sense. The show, after all, has to find an hole in the ABC schedule to do a wedding special, and that has to fit in with the time frame the couple want, so it shouldn't really be a surprise that sometimes it is going to take too long. I am glad they did their own thing, but still sad that TPTB left them out of their montage. They are a bachelor wedding, filmed or not.

I also appreciated her honestly about the process and where she was at at the time Brooks left. That was all still very early in both relationships, and it makes sense it could have been a big eye opener for her.

Very happy she found her happily ever after with Chris.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:21 am

Baby #2 on the way!!!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/desiree-hartsock-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-chris-siegfried/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:51 am

Yay!!! High clap

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:55 am

Yayyyyy!! I just posted wondering the other day if she was pregnant (lots of loose tops lately).

Asher doesn't look too thrilled laugh out loud.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom