Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by havadrpepper on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well the good news is that most episodes get under 1M viewers. Many of their fans won’t even be aware that they are on it.

I haven’t watched the show since the legit marriage counselors were on it. Now they have these ‘made-for-reality-tv’ counselors. Might have to watch this season though.

Yeah, I'm not fond of Dr Ish and Dr V. They do both have degrees (He is a board certified psychiatrist and she does have her doctorate in clinical psychology) but they have made reality tv their careers. The "exercises" they do are so very outrageous and IMO for shock value. Heck, the whole show is for shock value.

A little side note about Dr Ish. He was previously the counselor on a show called Ex Isle which included Whaboom and Blake E from Rachel's season of TB.

I will admit I have watched every season that had a couple from the franchise on it. Call it my guilty secret! So I will watch this one as well.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 pm

And Dr V did family therapy on RHONJ for the Giudice’s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:09 am

Another boy coming soon for them.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9742

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:05 pm

Oh wow, so exciting! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51825

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:15 pm

Just saw the news!! Congrats to my forever faves!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:37 pm

So excited for Des, Chris and Asher!  

smileyyay
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Is anyone watching MBC? I'm scared to ask how it's going for these two laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow I was waiting for you to update us and let me know if they're on tv embarrassing me laugh out loud
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:12 pm

There has only been 1 episode aired so far. They had nothing shocking shown. The couples had to assign the rooms to each other by categorizing them per phrases provided. I don’t remember their phrase but pretty much it was the least shocking. They will be the boring couple like Trista/Ryan and Ashley/JP and Sean/Catherine.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Des was pretty snarky in her ITM's about the others. Made me like her more. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow I was waiting for you to update us and let me know if they're on tv embarrassing me laugh out loud

I'm behind on every one of my shows and have no time for this hissyfit

But I might have to look out for snarky Des! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

Weirdly I want to see what their real issues are like. The Chris being [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] storyline seems scripted as it's been 5 years and I think they're over that.

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wow I was waiting for you to update us and let me know if they're on tv embarrassing me laugh out loud

I'm behind on every one of my shows and have no time for this hissyfit

But I might have to look out for snarky Des! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

Weirdly I want to see what their real issues are like. The Chris being [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] storyline seems scripted as it's been 5 years and I think they're over that.
They didn’t even seem to understand what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was referring to. “Is it that the baby comes first now?” or something similar.

Here it is if anyone is interested: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum