Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on September 14th 2018, 7:20 am

I think they are referencing Chris being the second choice once Brooks left the show. This really could be a non issue IRL to them, and more of a manufactured storyline from TPTB than what the audience realized.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33204

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on September 14th 2018, 8:44 am

Oh it is definitely referencing the "second choice" and IMO is the manufactured story line for them as that is what is shown in the previews for the lie detector test for Des.

Each person chooses a question they want their partner to answer in the lie detector. In the past, the therapists have overruled and inserted their own question into that test. IMO that is totally a therapist/producer question and not something Chris is concerned about.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on September 14th 2018, 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think they are referencing Chris being the second choice once Brooks left the show. This really could be a non issue IRL to them, and more of a manufactured storyline from TPTB than what the audience realized.
Yes that is what they are implying, but what I meant was that if Chris didn’t even pick up on it, it’s clearly just that, a non issue.
It is at 24:20 in the YouTube link above.

In this interview they talk about the show, why they did it and about that infamous “settled” quote in the promo.
They seem cool about what is coming IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on September 14th 2018, 9:47 am

It’s kind of humorous and at the same time bizarre what “others” (those outside the couple’s dynamic) focus on as being perceived “issues” in that said couples relationship. IMO.
Personally, in my own life, sometimes it would catch me totally off guard, the weird things other would perceive that simply were never even on my radar. laugh out loud

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on September 14th 2018, 9:54 am

So how old is Asher? She said they filmed it when he was 8 months old.
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on September 14th 2018, 9:58 am

I think he is approaching his second bday. I think Oct 2016.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on September 21st 2018, 7:28 pm

Fun little interview about MBC. Interesting that Chris had to convince Des to do the show. I forgot how funny and dorky he is  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aaand I see it's already posted.Oh well. Watch it again. laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom on September 23rd 2018, 11:04 am

He's so gentle and soft spoken, love him/them.

If I let myself go there, I can get so angry with myself for my Bach obsession. But watching the evolution of couples like the siegfrieds, lowes, rosenbaums, etc....lovely, kindhearted, perfectly imperfect people with beautiful kids...has been a fun and rewarding ride.
Billysmom

Female Posts : 827

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum