SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 am

Oh that's great bean! (Unusual win for the Leafs :hidingchair ) Leaf fans are some of the most loyal fans ever IMO.

Erik Cole is CH's buddy.

Jason Spezza is one of my favourite players. He was awesome in the Canadian Juniors when he played. That's what I love about the Juniors. You end up seeing them in the NHL and always remember them in the Juniors or I'm fortunate to have a lot of players that play in the OHL (Ontario Hockey League) in local communities and watch them go up the ladder.

Watching them play their first NHL game, getting a goal, then the camera pans to the parents, brings tears to my eyes everytime! So exciting.

Glad you enjoyed the game and the Canadians behaved. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:58 am

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 IMG_3818_zps1d19a062herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 IMG_3819_zps54779f12

The 1st pic is during "Oh Canada" and the 2nd shows the Ice Girls. They have some of them cleaning off the ice periodically. The TO guys behind us said that the Leafs don't have them. No surprise we do in Dallas.  laugh out loud

I love the atmosphere of the Jr's and the Olympics. We always root for Canada. 
herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 C:\Users\dhack_000\Pictures\Sports Events\IMG_3818

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:15 am

albean99 wrote:herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 IMG_3818_zps1d19a062herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 IMG_3819_zps54779f12

The 1st pic is during "Oh Canada" and the 2nd shows the Ice Girls. They have some of them cleaning off the ice periodically. The TO guys behind us said that the Leafs don't have them. No surprise we do in Dallas.  laugh out loud

I love the atmosphere of the Jr's and the Olympics. We always root for Canada. 
herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 C:\Users\dhack_000\Pictures\Sports Events\IMG_3818

Oh My Gosh! That made me laugh!!! No the Canadian teams do not have any ice girls, or cheerleaders or anything of that nature. We blame Gary Bettman for everything, so he must have had something to do with it. herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 2498057887

I love the Juniors and the Olympics as well. So much pride win or loose, it's awesome. I need to find the pic of the 400 in Toronto the day the Canadians were playing for Gold in the Olympics. Thanks for the pics!!

ETA:
This is the busiest highway in Toronto during the Olympic Men's hockey game.

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 Empty-toronto-highway-630x427

http://mix96buffalo.com/what-toronto-looked-like-during-the-olympic-mens-hockey-game-photo/

EETA: Okie dokie I just had a timed out message! Grrr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:01 am

Sorry for the double post but I just came across this tweet re my post up thread about watching these guys at a young age.

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL 47m47 minutes ago
Brett Ritchie (@britch20) is 1st @DallasStars player to score a goal in each of his 1st two NHL games since Mike Modano (1989-90). #MINvsDAL

He played for our local Ontario Hockey League! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just came across this tweet re my post up thread about watching these guys at a young age.

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL  47m47 minutes ago
Brett Ritchie (@britch20) is 1st @DallasStars player to score a goal in each of his 1st two NHL games since Mike Modano (1989-90). #MINvsDAL

That's cool, GA. Our oldest, Jason, was named that because of Jason Lafreniere of the Belleville Bulls which is where we lived when he was born. I told my dh he could pick if we had a boy. The 2nd child I got to pick no matter what and wasn't named after anyone, Joel.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:38 pm

albean99 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just came across this tweet re my post up thread about watching these guys at a young age.

NHL Public Relations ‏@PR_NHL  47m47 minutes ago

That's cool, GA. Our oldest, Jason, was named that because of Jason Lafreniere of the Belleville Bulls which is where we lived when he was born. I told my dh he could pick if we had a boy. The 2nd child I got to pick no matter what and wasn't named after anyone, Joel.

What a small world. I remembered the name, and googled him. He was born not far from me, although raised in North Bay which is pretty far. He played for the Quebec Nordiques when they were part of the NHL. Belleville is such a nice area.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Ahh I said earlier in the season about how the Kings always come from behind just to fall short by one and they did it again yesterday!! They were losing 6-3 towards the end of the 3rd period and came back to tie the game 6-6 in the last minute with goals like 1:30 apart!!! So bummed they tired out for OT and my head was spinning with all the emotions I went through during those last 5 minutes of the 3rd period! hissyfit I have a major love-hate relationship with them. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 1f49c

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 8367-910 herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 I_got_13 herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 E5kqdm15 herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:15 pm

I watched that game Linds. The goalie was not too happy at the end. sad

I know all about the love hate relationship. Right now I'm loving it, hopefully I don't eat my words!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:14 am

I'm having a moment. Sorry for the repetitive posts.

5-1 Canada 8 minutes left, we win this we go to the gold medal round.
Petan just got a hat trick, Dad comes running down the steps and throws his hat on the ice! Mom is in tears! I love it!

#HereWeGo #WJC2015

TSN ‏@TSN_Sports  1m1 minute ago
.@petan19 scores to get the hat-trick and his parents celebrate.
5-1 Canada. #HereWeGo pic.twitter.com/g59engwvmB

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 B6jiSI9CQAAKQ2L

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 am

And we're playing the Russians tomorrow for the Gold! Yikes! Same time as TB premier. I wonder if that's good luck or back luck. laugh out loud

Oh my gosh, I love hockey fans. The best player for Slovakia was a player and not the goalie who deserved it more. The crowd starting chanting his name, he raised his stick, the crowd went nuts!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:32 am

We watched the game, GA. I'll admit to not paying attention until the last period though. I'm the same way with football. I'll be rooting for Canada of course but not watching. I can keep tabs online while watching TB.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:34 am

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat the Russians!!!
Oh my gosh, what an unbelievable game this was. Awesome game, the Russians were awesome.

Goodness gracious. Outstanding hockey in this tournament from all teams. These guys, all of them, will have a great future in the NHL!

Congrats Canada! They lost to them four years ago, so this was sweet!

herewego - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 17 1122970954

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry