SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I have no reply. I just can't believe you got your avi up before mine Smiley
LOL, are you watching the game right now?  Edmonton and Vancouver??

Even though I knew the Habs made the playoffs, I didn't want to jinx anything so I uploaded it as soon as their last game of the season was over an hour or so ago. laugh out loud

I'm watching Edmonton/Vancouver but the Oilers are out. What happened to that team and the glory days of Gretsky Messier and company. sad

The Battle of Alberta was once magnificent! And 20 years ago Van vs Flames was the scrappiest game going. Mes was never the same IMO after leaving Alberta and even though I applaud what the Great One did for hockey in the US - her was never so glorious as when with Edmonton.

Sigh.....I really miss hockey from 20 years ago giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:36 am

Thanks GA for this thread! Tis the season cheerleader
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:04 am

I will have nothing to say in this thread anymore until September/October. :bigsigh:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 1f49c

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 8367-910 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 I_got_13 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 E5kqdm15 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:26 am

Linds911 wrote:I will have nothing to say in this thread anymore until September/October. :bigsigh:
Is a shame. But I love that hockey is so popular in California now. I remember being in LA 20 years ago and couldn't even find hockey scores in the sports section of the newspaper. During playoffs! Had to phone home Smiley
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:49 am

Yup it really is awesome! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 1f49c

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 8367-910 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 I_got_13 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 E5kqdm15 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:14 pm

The leafs have fired everybody! clapping! The offseason has gotten off to such a beautiful start for me Smiley. I'll now watch the playoffs cheering for any team the Canadiens face Praying

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:The leafs have fired everybody! clapping! The offseason has gotten off to such a beautiful start for me Smiley. I'll now watch the playoffs cheering for any team the Canadiens face Praying

Did they??? Wow!! That should have been done a long time ago. Glad to hear that. I've been sidetracked and haven't read updates in the Sports world.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:The leafs have fired everybody! clapping! The offseason has gotten off to such a beautiful start for me Smiley. I'll now watch the playoffs cheering for any team the Canadiens face Praying

Not easy being a Leafs fan. Thank goodness they are doing something to get their mojo back.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:36 pm

It's the young ones I feel bad for. They've never had the pleasure of seeing them in the playoffs.

It's the most profit making valuable team in the league for nine straight years to watch your team 33-40-8. I need to win the lottery to get tickets and go to a game, it's all so expensive. I give them credit, there are some die hard Leaf fans for many years. yes

I hope next year will be a great year for them. It was sad to watch the end of that game. They raised their sticks, and everyone was boo'ing them. Just awful.

They can only move forward from here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:42 am

OH GA! Love your avatar! Here we go! Really hope the Habs make it as far as possible like ....the Stanley Cup! :-)
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Fleurdesel handwave Nice to see you! I'm not even going to say it, just pray the hockey God's keep them injury free!

I read yesterday that Ottawa is giving their residence's preference to play off tickets?? That is totally insane IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith  8m8 minutes ago
Cooper said the passing of Mark Reeds "makes you sick to your stomach."]

This is incredibly sad. Assistant coach for the Ottawa Senators (who play their first play off game tomorrow) just diagnosed with cancer on March 27th, passed away. Geesh. sad

Condolences to the Senators, fans, family and friends.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry