SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 am

Woke up to that news this morning! OT's are so exciting when it's not your team! laugh out loud

Sounds like a heck of a game!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 10:42 pm

"he shoots he scores" is the sentence of the night for the Lightening. 3 goals in the 2nd.

Oops hehe go Rangers! Another goal, it's now 4-3.TB They are getting pucked all over the place! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Rangers! Don't disappoint me! Go Rangers!

Two more wins and you're in the SCF!!!

Eye on the prize!!

IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 31520324

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Yay! I like the idea of a Ranger win!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 pm

Rangers Rangers Rangers!!! TB is getting smoked!!! 5-2 10 minutes left in the 3rd. Rangers go back to NYC! Oh boy, wish I was at that game when they take the series and go on to the SCF!!! I love Ranger fans!

OOps another goal!!! 6-2 Who cares we're not in our own building! Go Rangers!

IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 31520324

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 1:35 am

Golden state warriors!!! Here is DH: partytime:crazy dance:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu May 28, 2015 1:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Rangers Rangers Rangers!!! TB is getting smoked!!! 5-2 10 minutes left in the 3rd. Rangers go back to NYC! Oh boy, wish I was at that game when they take the series and go on to the SCF!!! I love Ranger fans!

OOps another goal!!! 6-2 Who cares we're not in our own building! Go Rangers!

This makes me happy for Alain Vigneault IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 1710264613

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 am

Alain Vigneault  beatingheart Former Habs coach. He needs to win this, he so deserves it!

My loyalty is always to the state of NY because I live a hop and skip away. But I'm also rooting for the Rangers because a home town boy is on that team. If they win, that cup will be visiting us!! whoo hoo!

ETA: oh I forgot the most important reason I want the Rangers to win. :uptonogood

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Rangers - :tissuebox

The play off beard continues for TB.

Now what? Hawks or Ducks? IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 2292733854 Who is going to beat TB??? I need to check the stats!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 30, 2015 2:48 am

#AnyonebutheDucks No way can Ducks beat Lightning if they make it. Only know that because of the way they play since I've watched almost every regular season game of theirs. Cheap shots and childish play! There's a reason why they haven't made it to the SCF in over 7 years :P

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 1f49c

IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 8367-910 IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 I_got_13 IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 E5kqdm15 IsItOctoberYet - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

I don't know any of those Ducks, even the ones that don't live too far. I can't stand childish play and cheap shots, so out they go. Here we go, Game 7, win or go golfing.

Go Hawks! Nice to see my fav Wayne Gretsky arrive with his wife.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Looks like the Ducks will be quacking their way to the golf course! Sorry Duck fans.
I've been to Chicago. What a great city!

Go Hawks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry