SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:55 pm

cantstopl

Oh as for tonight, #GoPreds #eatduck GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 1f60b

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 8367-910 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 I_got_13 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 E5kqdm15 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

laugh out loud blu - that's hilarious!

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I can't think of a more appropriate place for a tattoo of Gary Bettman

I couldn't agree with you more.

Go Dawgs! To our Ontario Hockey League (OHL)team who are in playoffs right now. They swept the last round, tonight is game 4 against the Barrie Colts, they are 3-0. A win tonight sends them to the finals! Some of these guys have been drafted by the NHL. They'll be going to their respective farm teams next season.

Alex Pietrangelo with the St Louis Blues played for our Niagara Ice Dogs. So did Ryan Strome with the Islanders. Very exciting day today for local hockey fans.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Yay! Niagara Ice Dogs win and are off to the finals! If you see any of these players in the future, think of me. Smiley My son is trying to use some pull to get tickets to a home game! I hope he succeeds! London is around 3 hrs away, but I'd rather see an at home game, not that it would be any easier to get tickets to a London game. #GoDawgs!

Brendan Ross
‏@RossyYoungblood
#OHL Championship series between London Knights (7) & Niagara IceDogs (11) features 18 NHL prospects

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 ChIGA9LUoAADbyB

Feel so bad for the Duck fans. Tough loss.

Pittsburgh, make me happy and take Washington out! These are two very strong high scoring teams. It's going to be a nail bitter! ! #SidTheKid

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Ducks have lost 4 consecutive Game 7's at home. Ouch. The evil side of me is happy they are out again, sorry fans!  GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 1f64a

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 8367-910 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 I_got_13 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 E5kqdm15 GoPreds - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:47 pm

That's tough for the Ducks fans.

Penguins - Caps are tied 2 mins left in the 3rd. This series is going to 7 and it's going to be neck in neck all the way IMO

Now what? Do I stay up and watch OT?? Playoff's always sucker me into lack of sleep even though I said I wouldn't do it this year.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Luckily I didn't stay up to watch that OT. The wrong team won! laugh out loud

Stars vs Blues, finally a goal in the 2nd period of this first game. Loving those Stars fans. I don't get to watch this team that often.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Go Preds!
Go Stars!

The Raptors are getting their butts whupped. Yikes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:04 pm

So are these hockey players! Big fight.

Raptors, geez!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:33 am

Game 1 of second round Sharks and Preds. Sort of a boring first period, like a chess match. No one wants to make a mistake. I'm sort of nervous about this team, mostly Rinne. We always seem to have a hard time with him. They just finished a game 7 and we have been sitting for a week. This seems like a series that can go either way, again. Go Sharks!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:57 pm

TB takes game two against NYI. Series tied 1-1. Northbound!

It always looks strange to me to see fans in an arena with short sleeves and shorts. laugh out loud Wish I was there!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 12:07 am

Thanks Pittsburgh for taking game 2 against the Caps! Series tied 1-1!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 12:41 pm

My son scored some Raptors tickets. Deciding if he should go to the game or sell them. He's such a salesman. Go Raptors!

Congrats Leaf fans on winning the NHL Draft Lottery!

Two NHL Games today! Glad to see the Preds Sharks game is at 8pm Eastern.

St. Louis @  Dallas Stars lead 1-0
3:00 PM ET

Nashville @  San Jose Sharks lead 1-0
8:00 PM ET

May 2
Washington @ Pittsburgh 8:00 PM ET  Series tied 1-1

May 3rd
Tampa Bay @ NY Islanders 7:00 PM ET  - Series tied 1-1

nhl.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry