SELECT CONTENT

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by nikikass Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Congrats Raptors!!!!

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Empty Re: NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

Post by ReneeM Sun May 15, 2016 3:37 pm

YEEESS raps!! Come through! #WeTheNorth I know we got the rest of the nba mad right now and i LOVE it

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 16, 2016 1:25 pm

wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 3806527698
@NHLonNBCSports

What NHL fans are thinking this morning…

#StanleyCup
wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Cilb1nvUgAAqYrH

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 1f49c

wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 8367-910 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 I_got_13 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 E5kqdm15 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 1:27 pm

laugh out loud That's hilarious.

I saw that come up on my twitter feed, but I missed it because every Sports station had the Raptors game.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 7:52 pm

I said somewhere around here I wasn't staying up for OT. Well I fibbed.

Pits Tampa tied at 2.

The good thing, is, this is the 17th OT of the playoffs. I think I watched maybe one, can't even remember.

ETA: Sid the Kid does it!! Whooo hooo! Love that guy! Series tied 1-1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Pittsburgh - TB - series 2-1 for Pittsburgh. I'm happy with either team, but Pittsburgh seems more hungry and I like that. Selfishly I hope it goes to 7 so I can watch as much hockey as possible.

I'm glad to see tomorrow nights game SJ and StL is on earlier! Yay!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 20, 2016 5:45 pm

I feel the same way, GA. I like the series to go to game 7 just to be able to see more hockey (except when it's your team, and you want them to close the series out early!)

I still can't believe how fast the playoffs seems to have gone. Down to the final four. I am so hoping for my Sharks to get to the finals. They've never been. If it's St Louis, then I hope they win. I always want someone who hasn't won before. Or a team (like the Sharks) with a lot of veterans nearing the end of their career who haven't won. We have Thornton and Marleau who haven't won and are on the downside of their career, then there's Brent Burns, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture, etc. who I would love to see win it all.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 3806527698
@NHLonNBCSports

What NHL fans are thinking this morning…

#StanleyCup
wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Cilb1nvUgAAqYrH

I recorded that punch in slo-mo. The caption should have read,
Isn't that special Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 pm

laugh out loud Not only do I like that meme because it's true that baseball fights aren't all that exciting since they punch once and just clear the bases where hockey goes almost full on wrestling match! but it has a pic of the Kings. wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 1f49c

wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 8367-910 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 I_got_13 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 E5kqdm15 wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2016 8:53 am

Mustang19 wrote:I feel the same way, GA. I like the series to go to game 7 just to be able to see more hockey (except when it's your team, and you want them to close the series out early!)

I still can't believe how fast the playoffs seems to have gone. Down to the final four. I am so hoping for my Sharks to get to the finals. They've never been. If it's St Louis, then I hope they win. I always want someone who hasn't won before. Or a team (like the Sharks) with a lot of veterans nearing the end of their career who haven't won. We have Thornton and Marleau who haven't won and are on the downside of their career, then there's Brent Burns, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture, etc. who I would love to see win it all.

Joe Thornton is a great player. yes He was on Canada's Olympic team in Vancouver when they won gold. It would be great to see the Sharks win!

I thought Pittsburgh was going to win it last night. Down 4-0 in the third, they scored 3 goals in a row. Good game.

If the Sharks can win tonight and put a strangle hold on the Blues, they would be in great shape. I'm looking forward to that game!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Hockey Tweets Retweeted
Chirp Fest™ ‏@Chirp_X_Fest May 20
Relationship Status #BecauseItsTheCup
wethenorth - NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - Page 78 Ci8RFd6WEAA68kI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Good for Toronto for beating the Cavs tonight. :cheerpom:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - NBA - MLB - Regular Season Games - Playoffs

+27
bluwavz
rhondam
soccermom333
nikikass
bleuberry