SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by vivi2 Thu May 15, 2014 1:19 am

deleted

Last edited by vivi2 on Thu May 15, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by motheroffive Thu May 15, 2014 9:33 am

Knew she had to be doing something!

@clmgiudici: Off to Raleigh!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 am

Lol. What the heck?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 am

Yea, what the heck? And what are the chances Sean is there already? #ConfusedOverHere

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 am

^^^ Probably no chance or else they would have flown together. Gotta love a good puzzle though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 9:47 am

^I know it's wishful thinking. I wish you all luck figuring this out while I'm at work.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 am

Cute pic of Cat from last week at the Candies reception

@darimarder: #tbt to last week when I met this lovely lady @clmgiudici, who along with @seanlowe09, came out to… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 12:31 pm

I think she has arrived in Raleigh but don't quote me! Lol

@clmgiudici: Men are surprisingly chivalrous getting on and off planes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 2:02 pm

And the reason she is in Raleigh and probably not going to Costa Rica is...

@clmgiudici: @devan_renee_xo for my friend's wedding Smiley

Last edited by lipsis on Thu May 15, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 15, 2014 2:04 pm

^Well that certainly makes a lot of sense. Each has a wedding they are invited to this weekend and instead of choosing one they each go to one separately. Although I'm gonna hold out a tiny ounce of hope she goes to CR to if this wedding is tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 15, 2014 2:16 pm

I have a feeling they are both in these individual weddings and that's why they couldn't pick just one. It's shame they can't be in one or the other locations together but these kind of things happen sometimes when you're married.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 15, 2014 2:24 pm

lipsis wrote:I have a feeling they are both in these individual weddings and that's why they couldn't pick just one. It's shame they can't be in one or the other locations together but these kind of things happen sometimes when you're married.

I agree 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje