SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 4:46 pm

ggracie_11
9 minutes ago
Still can't believe I met @seanloweksu and @catherinegiudici today They are such amazing people! #seanlowe #catherinegiudici #dream #beloit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 4:48 pm

^ Thanks umngirl, I was having trouble embedding that vid for some reason.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 4:49 pm

^I noticed that and that you deleted it so I thought I'd give you the assist. Sometimes those embed sites are wonky.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun May 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks vivi2 and lipsis and sweetfreedom! I thank you guys so much for your help. yes
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 4:53 pm

umngirl wrote:^I noticed that and that you deleted it so I thought I'd give you the assist. Sometimes those embed sites are wonky.
I appreciate it, thanks again! And thanks to that person too, that short & sweet vid can tide us over until we see the whole thing. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Where was that video poster when we needed them at the 80's party?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 5:00 pm

^Lol. #SoTrue

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Love all the pics, and especially that video. Thank you guys so much.

I like Catherine in that gray dress, but I'm mostly enamoured with her hair. When she wears her hair straight down like that, with the bangs, it is extremely flattering.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 pm

I think this chickie missed the point of the evening but she snapped a good picture.

@mikiginter: In Beloit last night with riley_0825 watching Sean Lowe, you know the guy from The Bachelor and… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 04, 2014 5:20 pm

clmgiudici: Heading back to Dallas (airplane emoji)
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Just got back from a day at the beach ( well it's Florida. just sayin) Always so happy to see great pictures and comments about hubs and wifey. Thank you all who supply this delight. Loved most of all the little IG video where Sean is speaking about wifey. Third time melting in 2 days. I wish melting would take of some weight
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Thanks for the nice picture lady, but I'm cropping you out.
liuceeliu
12 minutes ago · Chicago O'Hare International Airport
Celeb sighting at O'Hare - Catherine and Sean from #thebachelor

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje