SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 7:25 pm

^Well it is his favorite, or at least top 3 favorite, body parts of his wife.  giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 pm

This is happiness. On my way to the altar. Another #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 8:33 pm

^Daaammnnnn. Boy was looking good. And that smile.  :eyesigh: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 pm

^ So handsome!! And way to go Sean, 2 tbt's. clapping! 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu May 29, 2014 8:36 pm

You are right Sean it is happiness for sure. I love the smile!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Seanie is loving us today. Thanks handsome!

And this is making me wonder if they got some of their pictures back. This one looks professional.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu May 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Ditto on above comments. The start of even more joy and experiences for this beautiful couple.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 8:47 pm

lipsis wrote:Seanie is loving us today. Thanks handsome!

And this is making me wonder if they got some of their pictures back. This one looks professional.

Definitely looks like a professional shot. In that case, I would like to request at least one tbt a week of their wedding photos. #PleaseAndThankYou

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Catherine is a very lucky girl!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 8:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Seanie is loving us today. Thanks handsome!

Definitely looks like a professional shot. In that case, I would like to request at least one tbt a week of their wedding photos. #PleaseAndThankYou

Stamp this. And just in case... Sean, just because you posted two #tbt's this week doesn't mean you get to skip a week. Oh and there's a nice thing called #fbf too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu May 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Just saw this. Might give us some fun details Saturday night!

@B_metro: We'll be live tweeting from @scarletgoldshop Launch Party w/ @clmgiudici of "The Bachelor" on 5/31 at @IronCityBham: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu May 29, 2014 9:35 pm

vivi2 wrote:Catherine is a very lucky girl!
I agree! #happinesslooksgoodonseanandhewearsitwell
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje