SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by smartcat Thu May 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Just got back from din din and I was good enough to skip dessert. Well this gorgeous picture of happy, happy hubby to be is dessert. clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by deeliciouz Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 pm

Sean looks SO good in the pic. Dear Cat, Get it gurl. Love, me.

giggling 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu May 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Aw, I love this.
@clmgiudici: Cooking dinner for my husband is surprisingly one of the most rewarding times of my day.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 10:42 pm

^^ that's lovely!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Sean is a very lucky boy!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Aw, I love this.
@clmgiudici: Cooking dinner for my husband is surprisingly one of the most rewarding times of my day.

Cute.

Of course Elan gets in an egg white joke.
@theyearofelan
@clmgiudici the hardest part is separating the 140 whites from the yolks i bet

Nice to know he helps too. But I wonder what other magical powers he has.
@clmgiudici
@theyearofelan he just has to look at them and they separate instantly. I never said he didn't help Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 10:50 pm

Been a while since an Elan/Lowe exchange. They still got it!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm

The first piece of art hung on our walls...I love you too @scarletandgoldshop Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm

^I think you love something far more than S&G Cat. I was expected it to be the first print they got last year.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm

^^ That's may be in a place they cant share yet. I', sure we'll see it eventually.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm

umngirl wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Aw, I love this.

Cute.

Of course Elan gets in an egg white joke.
@theyearofelan
@clmgiudici the hardest part is separating the 140 whites from the yolks i bet

Nice to know he helps too. But I wonder what other magical powers he has.
@clmgiudici
@theyearofelan he just has to look at them and they separate instantly. I never said he didn't help Smiley
Another hilarious comment:
@theyearofelan @clmgiudici: OMG he's like egg white Moses
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 29, 2014 11:49 pm

C.Lowe by S&G has their own IG account now. I imagine Cat made this tonight because her and Sean were one of the first people to follow and like the picture. Give it a follow by clicking this link or typing it in the user search on IG: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje