SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 pm

jodirasar wrote:First I'd like to say - I haven't heard anything from the family so they either don't know anything or can't say. This is just my  2cents concerning Chris and Des's wedding being aired... "IF" for some reason Chres are being put off for a current Bachette to take care of her wishes if she and her f1 want this then that's where I am going to be upset.  TPTB have delayed Chris and Des's wishes for ABC's gain and to do it again because someone else comes along after them and wants to do it sooner rather than later (isn't that what Des said?) then that is just plain wrong.

Again, "IF" this is the case with any Bach people that have come after Chres and as much as I'd love to see the wedding on TV I would hope that they would completely ignore TPTB and do their wedding themselves, their way and when they want.  The only problem with that is the contract.  Everything that they would want to post (pictures, video, planning etc.) would have to be "approved" by ABC and depending on how crappy they want to be we may not see much until next summer.

I took the low-key comment exactly how it was meant, that they are not after any glory and/or fame as some others have been.  Unfortunately emotion doesn't always come across when writing these comments.  They are a normal couple living life the way they want and not in the lime light all the time.  Although, my understanding is that even stopping to grab a burger can and does create a photo op for their fans.  They are classy and gracious about it and then go about eating their lunch.

You won't run across people like this very often and if you read any of this Chris, when I finally get to meet your lady I am going to ask for a picture or two of my own.  Then we can go about being just normal people enjoying everyone's company. Hugesmile

Good Post Jodi! No matter how we put it, they are really low key, and that's just who they are. This doesn't take away from any other bach couples, each has something we like most about, it doesn't make one better than the other, just different. We like who we like and we brag about them, so to each his own.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm not sure that Ashley got more dental patients and JP more construction jobs because they had a televised wedding. I don't think fans of Des and Chris want a televised wedding for the purpose of increasing clients. I could listen to Sean talk all day when he talks religion, but I'm not sure he had a televised wedding to unite more people into his specific faith.

Actually, I'm not even sure what the issue is here. Low key or not, there are benefits to both.

IMO Chris and Des are low key as far as media appearances because they choose to. Low key means to live in a quieter atmosphere, not announcing everything they do, or not being in the media a lot. I don't see anything wrong with that. Chris and Des if I'm correct, want a wedding date, they are in limbo. It was my opinion they are in limbo because TPTB will wait to see what happens with Andi, and what will make them more money.

A lot of their tweets and f/book refer to their wedding plans. They've had engagement pictures taken, along with various other planning arrangements posted on twitter, and in Chris' blog. There hasn't been a date announced. Their either know and can't say, or they have to wait. If they have to wait, I'm pretty sure it's TPTB that hold the cards.

They are adorable, and I would love to see a televised wedding, but I'd be happy with a People or whoever spread as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure that Ashley got more dental patients and JP more construction jobs because they had a televised wedding. I don't think fans of Des and Chris want a televised wedding for the purpose of increasing clients. I could listen to Sean talk all day when he talks religion, but I'm not sure he had a televised wedding to unite more people into his specific faith.

Actually, I'm not even sure what the issue is here. Low key or not, there are benefits to both.

IMO Chris and Des are low key as far as media appearances because they choose to. Low key means to live in a quieter atmosphere, not announcing everything they do, or not being in the media a lot. I don't see anything wrong with that. Chris and Des if I'm correct, want a wedding date, they are in limbo. It was my opinion they are in limbo because TPTB will wait to see what happens with Andi, and what will make them more money.

A lot of their tweets and f/book refer to their wedding plans. They've had engagement pictures taken, along with various other planning arrangements posted on twitter, and in Chris' blog. There hasn't been a date announced. Their either know and can't say, or they have to wait. If they have to wait, I'm pretty sure it's TPTB that hold the cards.

They are adorable, and I would love to see a televised wedding, but I'd be happy with a People or whoever spread as well.

:yes: ITA Guardian,  I agree  Good Post 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:41 pm

I was just going to agree to your post Maggenzm, you said it well!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:Jodi - I second your whole post. Nice to see you posting!  :WAVEY:

Thanks bleuberry - I'm here a whole lot more than I'd like to admit.  I like reading more than I like posting, until something gets me worked up. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 pm

bleuberry wrote:Seems like team SeanCat are upset that we referred to Des and Chris as a low key couple.

Lurkers are more than welcome to quote me here, you know, where I posted it originally, and I will be happy to elaborate. Not everything is meant negatively towards the other couples...   no idea 

I probably picked it up from reading too many media articles calling them low key, private, and saying that they've flown under the radar for the most part since their season. I can't take credit for coining that.  :gotcha: 

I'll bite on answering this. Not a single one of the SeanCat fans were upset you referred to Des/Chris as a low key couple. Furthermore, you weren't the only one who has brought up this topic in the last week or so, calling other couples low-key while SeanCat are basically called media-hungry/famewhores/attention-seekers/etc.

I won't take up any more time commenting here. If you all want to better understand the SeanCat fan group's opinion, it's all in their forum.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
jodirasar wrote:First I'd like to say - I haven't heard anything from the family so they either don't know anything or can't say. This is just my  2cents concerning Chris and Des's wedding being aired... "IF" for some reason Chres are being put off for a current Bachette to take care of her wishes if she and her f1 want this then that's where I am going to be upset.  TPTB have delayed Chris and Des's wishes for ABC's gain and to do it again because someone else comes along after them and wants to do it sooner rather than later (isn't that what Des said?) then that is just plain wrong.

Again, "IF" this is the case with any Bach people that have come after Chres and as much as I'd love to see the wedding on TV I would hope that they would completely ignore TPTB and do their wedding themselves, their way and when they want.  The only problem with that is the contract.  Everything that they would want to post (pictures, video, planning etc.) would have to be "approved" by ABC and depending on how crappy they want to be we may not see much until next summer.

I took the low-key comment exactly how it was meant, that they are not after any glory and/or fame as some others have been.  Unfortunately emotion doesn't always come across when writing these comments.  They are a normal couple living life the way they want and not in the lime light all the time.  Although, my understanding is that even stopping to grab a burger can and does create a photo op for their fans.  They are classy and gracious about it and then go about eating their lunch.

You won't run across people like this very often and if you read any of this Chris, when I finally get to meet your lady I am going to ask for a picture or two of my own.  Then we can go about being just normal people enjoying everyone's company. Hugesmile

Good Post Jodi! No matter how we put it, they are really low key, and that's just who they are. This doesn't take away from any other bach couples, each has something we like most about, it doesn't make one better than the other, just different. We like who we like and we brag about them, so to each his own.

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure that Ashley got more dental patients and JP more construction jobs because they had a televised wedding. I don't think fans of Des and Chris want a televised wedding for the purpose of increasing clients. I could listen to Sean talk all day when he talks religion, but I'm not sure he had a televised wedding to unite more people into his specific faith.

I agree  word  Good Post  All!
more over, can we put the Low-Key Case to rest?.. Praying 

Im entitled to my opinion of Chres as the low-key couple, different than other Bach couples that seem appeared more in media and SM circles. Its just who they are and i respect and love them for that. Doesnt mean im putting down the other Bach couples bc of my opinion as im sure they have their own fans who love them for different traits they possesed.

Actually im pretty much easy to please..i like all the successful couple that have emerged from this crazy experince alive and in love. They all have something in common : strong love, commitment and perserverance (Against all odds, against public scrutinity, you name it). I think we all should cherish that more than  deadhorse their differences  group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Looks like a weekend without Chris! Her 10th HS reunion with old friends in Denver.

deshartsock
5 hours ago
Good times make for great memories! #cheesin @lil_tamermaid

}

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Looks like a weekend without Chris! Her 10th HS reunion with old friends.

}

Thanks Blue for the update on Des, Do we know how our prince is doing without his lover? I see she has the phone in her hand so she doesn't miss any calls from her love, right?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

I second that! If Andi and her man set a date before Des and Chris, I will be very surprised!!!!  **Edited**

**Edited**

On the other hand, I believe another TV channel (TLC, The Wedding Channel with David Tutero as wedding planner) will pick up the wedding, and If not People, another magazine will give them a spread.

Otherwise, I am going back to my original spiel, that they should have a quiet, private wedding with their loved ones and close friends, and no bachelor hanger on, then sometime in the future, share whatever they want to on her blog site (pictures, videos, honeymoon suite (jk)), whatever.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Looks like a weekend without Chris! Her 10th HS reunion with old friends.

}

Thanks Blue for the update on Des, Do we know how our prince is doing without his lover? I see she has the phone in her hand so she doesn't miss any calls from her love, right?

Beautiful ladies! Look closely, Des is wearing something purple (Chris' favorite color). You go girl!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:44 pm

MMA50 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I second that! If Andi and her man set a date before Des and Chris, I will be very surprised!!!!  **Edited**

**Edited**

On the other hand, I believe another TV channel (TLC, The Wedding Channel with David Tutero as wedding planner) will pick up the wedding, and If not People, another magazine will give them a spread.

Otherwise, I am going back to my original spiel, that they should have a quiet, private wedding with their loved ones and close friends, and no bachelor hanger on, then sometime in the future, share whatever they want to on her blog site (pictures, videos, honeymoon suite (jk)), whatever.

I don't know if I want to wait sometimes in the future to see their wedding. They are still under contract for how long? If this means we have to wait a year to see the pictures or video, it's no good then, call me selfish, OK!!

Edited
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #5

+49
rc49ers
mercieme
in2deep
Jeepers
tigertiz