Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have notifications set up to go to my email every time someone posts a new post in Josh's thread. Since a new page was started for them I'm noticing that I'm not getting email notifications. , I clicked on "watch this topic" on the new page. Does anyone know why I wouldn't be getting email confirmation?
Also,
Is there a way to flag or mark a post that you like and want to refer back to ? after I read the posts or watch a video that someone posted, a few days go by and when I go look for it , it either takes forever or I can't find it. Anyway to notate certain posts? TIA

I'm not sure I'll be any help but will try. Have you checked your profile to make sure it's checked as being watched? You may also want to check your notification settings. Maybe try a different thread to see if it works for that one.

I don't know of a way to favorite a post although you can favorite a thread. If I want to save a post I just bookmark it.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11555
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:37 am

Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page. Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.? my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks

Jolena

Female Posts : 1438
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 62
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by albean99 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:02 am

I don't know the answer for that one, Jolena. Hopefully someone else will know. It brings me to the very top of the page which is the banner. I checked on my iPad and it's the same. It may be a browser setting. I use Chrome on my laptop and both Chrome & Safari on my iPad and they all go to the top of the page.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 11555
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page.  Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.?  my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks

What browser are you using, what type of device are you using, laptop, iPad etc? Also are you clicking on the actual number of the next page or are you click on the little > next to the numbers?

Can you try each method, click on the page number and the > and tell me if it's the same result.


Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page.  Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.?  my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks

What browser are you using, what type of device are you using, laptop, iPad etc? Also are you clicking on the actual number of the next page or are you click on the little > next to the numbers?

Can you try each method, click on the page number and the > and tell me if it's the same result.


Thank you again for taking the time to try and help me. It's only hapenning on my laptop computer,( I wonder why) my desktop is fine. I just tried both (clicking on the page # and the arrow ) and im getting the same thing , it dosen't go to the top of the next page . I access the site through AOL. do you think that has anything to do with it? It works using AOL from my desktop. Hummm

Jolena

Female Posts : 1438
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 62
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Jolena on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:02 pm

I just tried going to google chrome and it seems to be fine. It must be just be with AOL. I wonder if there's a way that I can fix that ?

Jolena

Female Posts : 1438
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 62
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just tried going to google chrome and it seems to be fine. It must be just be with AOL. I wonder if there's a way that I can fix that ?

I have searched everywhere for this issue. Although there seems to be problems with Chrome and Firefox with the same problem, I don't see a fix anywhere.

If it were me, I would try to remember when it started, if I downloaded something prior to this happening, remove/uninstall it, and see if it makes a difference. I would also check to see the last automatic updates, that sometimes messes me up, javascript is famous for messing up settings. Check what version you have, uninstal, and reinstall an older version.

I would restore to a previous date, which restores your computer to the date before you think this started. Run anti virus malware programs, you might have something as simple as a toolbar that was recently installed that is defaulting your pages to the bottom.

I would check options/settings in AOL, to see if there if there is anything that might cause this, or maybe you need an update from AOL or a site where you can check to see if you need updates.

If its just on your laptop, check to see if you have a "Troubleshoot Problems, or Find-Fix problems".


Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by oless4 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:16 pm

The last couple of days this website has been very slow for me. Is this happening to anyone else? I don't know what's going on. sad

oless4

Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by SLA44 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The last couple of days this website has been very slow for me.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I don't know what's going on.  sad

It was for me yesterday but seems to be okay today.

SLA44

Female Posts : 2783
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 pm

It is fine for me---and I have to refresh my page a zillion times a day here.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 21634
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:35 pm

There are some issues over at support. Not everyone is experiencing it. I hope it's been ok now for everyone.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30965
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:48 am

Any ideas about why I keep getting this message?


Have to refresh a number of times before I can access the site.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum