SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:08 am

Jolena wrote:I have notifications set up to go to my email every time someone posts a new post in Josh's thread. Since a new page was started for them I'm noticing that I'm not getting email notifications. , I clicked on "watch this topic" on the new page. Does anyone know why I wouldn't be getting email confirmation?
Also,
Is there a way to flag or mark a post that you like and want to refer back to ? after I read the posts or watch a video that someone posted, a few days go by and when I go look for it , it either takes forever or I can't find it. Anyway to notate certain posts? TIA

I'm not sure I'll be any help but will try. Have you checked your profile to make sure it's checked as being watched? You may also want to check your notification settings. Maybe try a different thread to see if it works for that one.

I don't know of a way to favorite a post although you can favorite a thread. If I want to save a post I just bookmark it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:37 am

Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page. Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.? my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:02 am

I don't know the answer for that one, Jolena. Hopefully someone else will know. It brings me to the very top of the page which is the banner. I checked on my iPad and it's the same. It may be a browser setting. I use Chrome on my laptop and both Chrome & Safari on my iPad and they all go to the top of the page.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15241

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 am

Jolena wrote:Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page.  Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.?  my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks

What browser are you using, what type of device are you using, laptop, iPad etc? Also are you clicking on the actual number of the next page or are you click on the little > next to the numbers?

Can you try each method, click on the page number and the > and tell me if it's the same result.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Jolena wrote:Thank you Albean for helping me out .I have another question that maybe you can answer. When I get to the bottom of a thread and I click on the next page , it dosen't take me to the top of that page, it takes me to the last post on that next page and i have to scroll up in order to read from the top of the next page.  Do you know why this is happening? Is there something i need to do.?  my friend says that hers goes right to the top of the next page . It's so frustrating. Thanks

What browser are you using, what type of device are you using, laptop, iPad etc? Also are you clicking on the actual number of the next page or are you click on the little > next to the numbers?

Can you try each method, click on the page number and the > and tell me if it's the same result.

Thank you again for taking the time to try and help me. It's only hapenning on my laptop computer,( I wonder why) my desktop is fine. I just tried both (clicking on the page # and the arrow ) and im getting the same thing , it dosen't go to the top of the next page . I access the site through AOL. do you think that has anything to do with it? It works using AOL from my desktop. Hummm
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:02 pm

I just tried going to google chrome and it seems to be fine. It must be just be with AOL. I wonder if there's a way that I can fix that ?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Jolena wrote:I just tried going to google chrome and it seems to be fine. It must be just be with AOL. I wonder if there's a way that I can fix that ?

I have searched everywhere for this issue. Although there seems to be problems with Chrome and Firefox with the same problem, I don't see a fix anywhere.

If it were me, I would try to remember when it started, if I downloaded something prior to this happening, remove/uninstall it, and see if it makes a difference. I would also check to see the last automatic updates, that sometimes messes me up, javascript is famous for messing up settings. Check what version you have, uninstal, and reinstall an older version.

I would restore to a previous date, which restores your computer to the date before you think this started. Run anti virus malware programs, you might have something as simple as a toolbar that was recently installed that is defaulting your pages to the bottom.

I would check options/settings in AOL, to see if there if there is anything that might cause this, or maybe you need an update from AOL or a site where you can check to see if you need updates.

If its just on your laptop, check to see if you have a "Troubleshoot Problems, or Find-Fix problems".

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:16 pm

The last couple of days this website has been very slow for me. Is this happening to anyone else? I don't know what's going on. sad
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:20 pm

oless4 wrote:The last couple of days this website has been very slow for me.  Is this happening to anyone else?  I don't know what's going on.  sad

It was for me yesterday but seems to be okay today.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 pm

It is fine for me---and I have to refresh my page a zillion times a day here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 pm

There are some issues over at support. Not everyone is experiencing it. I hope it's been ok now for everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 am

Any ideas about why I keep getting this message?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have to refresh a number of times before I can access the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc