SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 23 Empty New Post

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:51 pm

I have a really stupid question.  How do you create a new post?  Haven't been able to figure that out, so I post very seldom.  Thanks for any help.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:57 pm

No question is silly. You just created a new post. You simply respond like you did here. You do not need to title the post. You inserted "new post". At the bottom of each page there is a reply box, simply post your comments there, ensuring you are talking about whatever the topic title refers to.

If you would like to respond to a particular post, click/tap etc the quote button in the post. A box will appear with the post, start your response underneath the post.

You can practice here.

Click quote that's appears in my post, and respond below my comments.

This is the home page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the top of the page, you will see About our Forum. In there you will find help topics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm

ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:I have a really stupid question.  How do you create a new post?  Haven't been able to figure that out, so I post very seldom.  Thanks for any help.

Welcomeparty! and congrats on your first post!!  BTW ~ I love your user name!!! tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 23 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No question is silly. You just created a new post. You simply respond like you did here. You do not need to title the post. You inserted "new post". At the bottom of each page there is a reply box, simply post your comments there, ensuring you are talking about whatever the topic title refers to.

If you would like to respond to a particular post, click/tap etc the quote button in the post. A box will appear with the post, start your response underneath the post.

You can practice here.

Click quote that's appears in my post, and respond below my comments.

This is the home page.

At the top of the page, you will see About our Forum. In there you will find help topics.

Thanks GA - Test
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:I have a really stupid question.  How do you create a new post?  Haven't been able to figure that out, so I post very seldom.  Thanks for any help.

Welcomeparty! and congrats on your first post!!  BTW ~ I love your user name!!! tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 23 3806527698

Thanks!  I had an account before which I deleted and created new, because I just HAD to have this be my name!  Thanks again for your help.
thumbsup thumbsup
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:11 pm

I was wondering about that old account. Good to know this is the new then.  handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I was wondering about that old account. Good to know this is the new then.  handwave

You guys are so great.  New beginning for me figuring out how to actually participate rather than just observing!
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 pm

ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I was wondering about that old account. Good to know this is the new then.  handwave

You guys are so great.  New beginning for me figuring out how to actually participate rather than just observing!

Glad to see you're posting.

There is also this topic, Testing, you can post or try anything that you want to practice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Anybody else getting this message when they try to post? I can read the board but if I post I get the message but if I hit the back button, I can see my post is there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apparently Linds911 can see the board but not log in.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not having that particular issue but the board is being wonky for me too. When I look at the home page for this board, this is what I see for the Ben forums right now even though there's been posts in the contestants forum today but it's saying Oct 29 is the last time there was a post in there.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:39 pm

double post

ETA: And now I'm having the same problem as you trying to post. sad

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:40 pm

No issues for me today, but the day is young!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc