SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

I'm working in both Firefox and google Chrome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:10 am

I am using iPad and safari

GA, remember last week or was it on the weekend when you said you were having connection issues? While I was having them at that same time and problems began right after that so assumed from same.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 pm

No one has any answers for me however umngirl I can tell you I use Google Chrome, and if I have any extensions running, like Hula/Hola, it messes everything up for me on the forum. I disable all extensions in Google Chrome.

Also with Google Chrome, if the history isn't cleared after a certain period of time it messes up the forum for me. I can always tell when I choose view new posts, and there aren't any new posts, it's the history that needs to be cleared. The issues you're describing are a browser issue. If you have IE installed, try using that, if it's ok, then for sure it's a Chrome/Firefox issue.

rhondam ; are you still have the quote / smilies issue?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:39 pm

It shows up the same in Firefox, IE, and Chrome for me. Like I said, it's my computer. I just can't figure out what it is. Oh well.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Ok then how about firewall, ad aware or some sort of virus protection? Were any of those updated? It has to be something that was changed, Window's automatic update is another culprit. You can reset your computer back to an earlier date

Accessories - System Tools - System Restore

It doesn't hurt anything to try it. It will give you a date to restore it back to, you choose a date before the date you think the problem started or a date before the last Window's update.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm on Safari. No recent problems for quite some time, knock on wood.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok then how about firewall, ad aware or some sort of virus protection? Were any of those updated? It has to be something that was changed, Window's automatic update is another culprit. You can reset your computer back to an earlier date

Accessories - System Tools - System Restore

It doesn't hurt anything to try it. It will give you a date to restore it back to, you choose a date before the date you think the problem started or a date before the last Window's update.

My security was updated after the problem started. I'll try restoring.

I can live without it so it's not the most difficult thing. I'm on my phone more than a computer anyway.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:24 pm

It's still the same but I'm used to it now. It looks right after I push send so no big deal. I think something changed on my iPad (maybe last update ?) because also now when I print from it, it is making it really small ?. I'm not going to worry about it. Thanks for checking in. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 pm

It looks like bachandbachettefans.net is expired. I've had to go on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access the site.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:24 pm

deeliciouz wrote:It looks like bachandbachettefans.net is expired. I've had to go on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to access the site.

Same here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 pm

It's ok now.
Thankfully, a few of us can contact the other if there is a problem. So things are ok. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:49 pm

.net still doesnt work for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc