SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:49 pm

The forum has not expired. This is some sort of glitch forumotion has each year around this time. I've dealt with this issue before. Use the link for now, they are working on it.
This is what it looks like if you try to type the address. Click on that link and it will take you to our forum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tellmeeverything - Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Apparently, some members are getting kicked frequently and having other issues.
Forum support has been contacted.
It should be resolved soon. In the meantime, we can be patient. bestbud!
Rest assured the mods are on it and in touch with each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:57 pm

All we can do is wait for support. If you're getting kicked, like I am, just keep going back to the link that pops up. Sorry folks, very frustrating. I'm on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:16 pm

This link works, I saved it in my favorites bar....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The forum has not expired. This is some sort of glitch forumotion has each year around this time. I've dealt with this issue before. Use the link for now, they are working on it.
This is what it looks like if you try to type the address. Click on that link and it will take you to our forum.

I kept getting this when I would click on view new posts - very annoying and frustrating.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:32 pm

As per my post upthread, keep clicking the link to get back in. Sorry but that's our only option right now. I'm waiting for support.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:33 pm

I am unable to log onto forum on my iPad and i phone. The link is not on my mobile devices.

I am also having trouble on my laptop, will not open to home page. It opens to expiration page, I click on link, and it goes to another page, I click "home" . Please help....Thanks....
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The forum has not expired. This is some sort of glitch forumotion has each year around this time. I've dealt with this issue before. Use the link for now, they are working on it.

I'm bringing this forward. Everyone is experiencing the same thing. All we can do is click the link when the pop up comes up. It gets you in the forum. If you view new posts, you can read a thread or two before you get this message again. Choose the link again. It's annoying and very frustrating, but that's all we can do until I can get some answers from support who so far hasn't gotten back to me.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:45 pm

I've found that clicking the "View New Posts" at the top of the page (next to the Log Out button) keeps me on the site. The "View New Posts" link on the bottom right keeps kicking me back to the expiration page. Hopefully .net will be back soon. Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:55 pm

deeliciouz wrote:I've found that clicking the "View New Posts" at the top of the page (next to the Log Out button) keeps me on the site. The "View New Posts" link on the bottom right keeps kicking me back to the expiration page. Hopefully .net will be back soon. Smiley
Thanks I will try to just use the one at the top of the page because the one at the bottom does the same thing to me! no   hissyfit
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Thanks. I thought it was just me and was wondering if I had a virus.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:01 pm

deeliciouz wrote:I've found that clicking the "View New Posts" at the top of the page (next to the Log Out button) keeps me on the site. The "View New Posts" link on the bottom right keeps kicking me back to the expiration page. Hopefully .net will be back soon. Smiley

Yes this method is working. Hopefully others will read it and use the top right hand side of any page, View New posts every time you read a thread choose View new posts, top right hand of any page.

Still no response from support. They are mostly in Europe which means with the time zone, it might be like this till the morning. Sorry, I'm trying.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc