Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva on 14/6/2016, 21:35

GA,
I followed your directions to copy photos from Instagram successfully.  My question is the sizing as they post huge images -- is there a way to downsize the photo? 

Also, is there a recommended Instagram viewer that is free as Iconosquare changed its service? I used to copy images from there which were smaller and also get a feed for latest posts which Instagram doesn't do.

TIA!  Smiley

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 on 14/6/2016, 23:26

I noticed the appearance of the mobile version changed. Will it go back to old format ( look)? This is more difficult for me to see!

Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on 14/6/2016, 23:48

^ I use classic version on my iPhone & looks just like the desktop when on my laptop, try that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7443

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on 15/6/2016, 00:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ I use classic version on my iPhone & looks just like the desktop when on my laptop, try that one.

Classic version of what app? Iconosquare?

I miss the feed as it was easier to follow posts. Hope to find another viewer.

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on 15/6/2016, 00:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:GA,
I followed your directions to copy photos from Instagram successfully.  My question is the sizing as they post huge images -- is there a way to downsize the photo? 

Also, is there a recommended Instagram viewer that is free as Iconosquare changed its service? I used to copy images from there which were smaller and also get a feed for latest posts which Instagram doesn't do.

TIA!  Smiley
I have played with the size in the code but it doesn't make a difference which tells me it's copyright and can't be altered. IA they are very large. I find it more frustrating each day because I use two different browsers at the same time, and each one has different methods for pulling SM pics. It's not a matter of just c/pasting, it's a challenge. The embed code feature doesn't work half the time. There are several ways to work around it if you don't like the generate code link.

I had created some options here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I noticed the appearance of the mobile version changed. Will it go back to old format ( look)? This is more difficult for me to see!

This is a recent change. It wasn't suppose to force the new change on users.
For those that use mobile, please let me know if you see changes. So far on the support site, it has all been positive. I personally do not use mobile for anything internet related.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 on 15/6/2016, 00:23

I find the "old" look easier to see and the reply box is larger in the old format.

Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on 15/6/2016, 00:36

Thanks GA! I will check it out your guide. As long as you guys are cool with the huge image, it is OK with me.

MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on 15/6/2016, 00:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ I use classic version on my iPhone & looks just like the desktop when on my laptop, try that one.

Classic version of what app?  Iconosquare?  

I miss the feed as it was easier to follow posts.  Hope to find another viewer.

Oh sorry that in response to Barbrn I guess I should have quoted. Embarressed!

I usually just check IG updates on my phone and when I post a pic here I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not sure how to change sizing though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911

Female Posts : 7443

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 on 16/6/2016, 20:37

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm putting it here since it's titled for questions. I'm just curious why on the portal, the Twitter feed is constantly filled with political fluff from robin hellmer and Jason hitch? Are they involved with the show because i haven't seen any tweets from either that contribute anything related to the bachelor/ette and it causes tweets from other contestants and those pertaining to the show to be buried with the amount of retweeting they do?

hae1001

Female Posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on 16/6/2016, 20:45

I think this is a question for GA. Maybe she can shed light.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21715

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on 16/6/2016, 21:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm putting it here since it's titled for questions. I'm just curious why on the portal, the Twitter feed is constantly filled with political fluff from robin hellmer and Jason hitch? Are they involved with the show because i haven't seen any tweets from either that contribute anything related to the bachelor/ette and it causes tweets from other contestants and those pertaining to the show to be buried with the amount of retweeting they do?

I'm not sure why that's all you're seeing. The twitter feed is split in two. One Media, and one Individuals. There are always plenty of tweets flowing from both from various outlets/contestants.

We follow random contestants, from other shows as well, not just The Bachelor franchise. Jason Hitch is from Married at First Sight which formed a very active part of our forum at one time, with several hundred new members joining. There are International Bachelor Franchises which we have very active sleuthers as well as other general shows, so again, it's not just The Bachelor USA.

We follow back some tweeters who follow us, and if I notice they are heavy on tweets which are not really advantageous to reading, I will unfollow. I never noticed Robin Hellmer being annoying.

Hope this clarifies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 on 17/6/2016, 00:56

The change in mobile version is better now on I- pad . Similar to " old version " . Easier to see and reply area is larger. Did not change back on my I phone! Thanks!

Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum