SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Moved

nd4reality wrote:I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question but I get logged out after inactivity from the site. This is something new I think. Previously I was able to stay logged in till I manually logged out.

Besides, I used to default to the classic version and now I default to the other version nad have to select the classic one each time.

Does anyone have any insights to these changes?

Off the top of my head, to me it seems it's a setting on your own computer or whatever you are using. I believe the forum won't log you out until you log out. Also, on computers, if you have a screen saver come on, that's setting that's applied on the computer. If you have it set for 30 minutes for example, that might log you out.

I'm assuming you mean classic version as opposed to mobile and you're using a phone?

I'm checking into it right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Yes GA I'm using an iPad.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is there an auto lock or sleep function? Check that to see if you have a setting to default to the sleep function after a certain period of time.

Still waiting for some answers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:41 pm

I primarily use my iPad or iPhone for the forum. I do get logged out from time to time. Usually when that happens my computer will need to be logged back in as well. I haven't really found a pattern to it, as in when I do such and such it happens. I'd say it happens about once a month or so.

As for the classic/mobile version. I always view in classic and only once has it flipped to mobile.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info. Since the computer needs to be logged back in as well, that's why I'm thinking it has to do with a setting of some sort. I don't use anything other than a computer so I'm not familiar with iPad settings and am only comparing to a computer.

Do you have to choose classic view every time you log on or is it automatically defaulted?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:18 pm

I get logged out the last day of every month , on all devices, iPad, iPhone and laptop. I have to
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info. Since the computer needs to be logged back in as well, that's why I'm thinking it has to do with a setting of some sort. I don't use anything other than a computer so I'm not familiar with iPad settings and am only comparing to a computer.

Do you have to choose classic view every time you log on or is it automatically defaulted?

No, I use the classic version and it only flipped over to mobile once in all my time here.

As it happens, I had to res-sign in yesterday so it's not happening to me at month end like with Barb.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Just want to send some love to the moderators - you have been working hard keeping things on an even keel here and it's not easy to do with the mixed spoilers and the BIP fiasco. Appreciate all you do to help feed my interest? addiction? affliction? What do you call involvement with this board?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:33 pm

An avid interest. Smiley
You are welcome. Thank you for expressing your appreciation! hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you very much. That's very nice of you to say.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Still no answer to how to embed pics from IG?? I see the link I had been using doesn't work anymore.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is the link but it's not as good as the original. It doesn't copy all the comments. I tried to find out what happened with that link, I even found the originator and tweeted him, but he didn't respond and it didn't work for weeks. I worked with support for awhile, but they don't have any answers. Hopefully they will be able to add that to this forum. Someone sorry I forget who discovered this.

It looks the same as the other one but it has an ad now, just ignore the ad. Also the pic is huge, you can change 100% to 50% in the link before you hit send and copy paste the comments, take out emoji's.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc