SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is the link but it's not as good as the original. It doesn't copy all the comments. I tried to find out what happened with that link, I even found the originator and tweeted him, but he didn't respond and it didn't work for weeks. I worked with support for awhile, but they don't have any answers. Hopefully they will be able to add that to this forum. Someone sorry I forget who discovered this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks the same as the other one but it has an ad now, just ignore the ad. Also the pic is huge, you can change 100% to 50% in the link before you hit send and copy paste the comments, take out emoji's.

THANKS!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:10 am

I got a hold of the guy from that site. He was very proud of the new version. He's yet to respond to my complaints that the old one was better. Not only do the comments not copy but the it doesn't work at on mobile. Grrr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he's so proud he added an ad. Suspect I guess he needs to make money too and that's ok, but why not make it better or the same rather than worse.

Good for you for getting a response.

I use my old fashion way.

Enlarge the pic on IG - right click - view page source - hit ctrl f - a little box appears - type jpg - the first jpg highlighted is the link - post the link in images without the " " - copy paste the comments. Take out emoji's. They can send man to the moon but we can't bring over IG's. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Haha, one small step for man...

I'm always mobile so my only option is screenshots. If I am on my computer then I use that site.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Not only does it not work on a mobile or iPad, it also won't work with my Safari browser on my laptop.  I had to open Chrome to get it to generate a code.  It just kept reloading the page on Safari with no code ever showing up.  

Everything I have is Mac/Apple...so guess I'll have to just take a screen shot, upload and copy/paste the captions to bring something over now.

He may be proud of the new site, but it sucks, IMO. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:20 am

There is an issue this morning with photobucket. I understand you now have to pay for the use of photobucket. I haven't used it in years. I noticed the message under my avatar to upgrade my account. I logged into photobucket and deleted my account. I also changed my avatar, it's not working.

I checked support and it appears there are others having the same issue.

I'll report back as soon as someone has answers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:30 am

About a week ago, I think I mentioned to you privately I was having an issue and had to switch some of my forum stuff over to my private shutterfly. It's been slow and wonky over there for awhile.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:43 am

Yes I remember, Ok in my case it was the admin bar under my avatar which comes from their site. They are in the process of trying to sort it out. I changed the bar to stars and it seems ok now.

If anyone has an old avatar they originally hosted on photobucket even though you're not using it anymore you'll get that message.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Tech ?. I'm trying to upload pics, but I can't figure out how. When I click on insert image it wants a http or host site. I know you all use a certain process to get photos, what is it? I'd love to just dump them in.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Click on the "Host an image" icon and then you can upload photos from your laptop/ipad. 'Insert image' is to upload from a website.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 pm

I depends on where they are coming from. If they are saved on your laptop/device:

Admin wrote:To bring a pictures over that you saved.

In the reply box click,  "host and image" 3rd icon before youtube

Click "select files"

Look for it where you saved it

Choose the arrow next to the picture.

You will see several url's, choose insert all.

This will post the picture directly into the reply box.

Click send

You can choose more than one file at a time. When you're done, choose "send all" or choose one at a time. Copy the 2nd link and paste it directly in the reply box.

If they are coming from IG

Copy pictures from Instagram Twitter Facebook Articles

There are several different methods depending on your device, laptop, computer and what programs you have installed.

This is the simplest way to copy pictures from IG

Get the link from the picture. For example for IG, click/tap etc the picture. Copy the link in the address bar.

Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Insert the link from your picture. Choose Generate embedded code.

Copy the whole code, paste it in your reply box.

Hit send.

Twitter

There is a down arrow beside the tweet. Choose embed code. A code will come up in a box, copy the whole code, paste it in the reply box.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Why is only half of my message shown when I post something?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc