SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Larie wrote:How does one post comments, For instance, how do I post a comment a video link on a particular couple
Thank you so much
Larie

Can you be more specific? Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:27 am

I am not able to re-log in for this month on my i-phone. i am unable to get to correct page to do this. I was able to re-log in on my i-pad and laptop. Is it possible the page is not loading properly ? If so, how do i fix this ?
Thanks for any help. ( I had posted this in wrong area, deleted it and reposted here).
Barbara
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the forum is loading fine for me at this time. I sent you a fresh link via Twitter. See if that helps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you , I'll try it and let you know . I appreciate it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:12 pm

I have had no issues on iPhone or iPad. I am evening logging in where there is currently spotty WiFi with no issues.
Also try clearing cache, cookies and history.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Sorry for quoting myself, but maybe this will help. Page 35 of this thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:If anyone is having issues with their iPads iPhones using Safari, example can't stay logged in, can't log in, or missing boxes, try this. There have been various issues with members contacting me especially after an update, and with the help of support they suggested following this.

Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Website Data.

So far it has resolved many of the issues for those who have contacted me.

Let me know if there are any other issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:15 am

I had cleared the history and website data prior to asking for help . No update involved at this time. Thank you for your help. Appreciate it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by carto Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi. This is my first post and I wanted to make sure I was posting correctly before going ahead with another.

I wish to post an Instagram story in one of the couples fan forum topics. The story is of the couple, but not from one of their accounts. It is from the account of one of their friends, and it is a public account.

I believe this is allowed, but wanted to make sure. Additionally, I wanted to make sure the proper way to handle this: post a link the account on Instagram and then a separate link for the video upload (as it's a story it has expired).

Thank you in advance for any help or clarification.
carto
carto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] welcomeyall Thanks for joining!

Yes that is correct. As long as the SM account is public, we can post it on our forum, because anyone can view it.

For further clarification, if someone is following a private account, they are not allowed to post any info as we respect the owners privacy.

Yes, always post the link to the IG account to indicate where it  originated from so we are giving credit(and for me to check the link to ensure it isn't private)

Since it expired and has been uploaded to a vid, you are correct in that the link to the vid be posted as well.

yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 24, 2019 8:19 pm

I see my email address in my preferences, but I don't see where I can change that email address to my new one. Help!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1858

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 24, 2019 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please pm me your email address. I will change it.

Members aren't able to change it.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Is anyone else having issues with the View New Posts?

I log in and have a bunch listed and after I go look at one, when I click there again it tells me there are no more new posts...which there clearly were since I only checked one.

This has been happening to me for the last couple of days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc