SELECT CONTENT

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:12 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View New Posts is an issue for me today.  It is showing there are none at all.

Windows 10 using Chrome.

Edit to add: I was automatically logged out when I came to the site this morning. Logged in and View New Posts has not worked all day.

Same for me. It is not working now and it didn't this morning. It was working for a while this afternoon.

I am on Microsoft Edge on my computer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is it still and issue?

I am on Windows 10 Google Chrome and it's fine. I opened Edge under Admin and there weren't any new posts.  I cleared my cookies and cache, hit view new posts and a new one popped up already.

I don't think support has any answers ( I tried several times) Try the above, if it doesn't work, I'll try deleting the view new posts script and reinstalling it.

ETA: it must have worked for Edge because now there are four new posts showing up on Edge.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did that also GuardianAngel and it seems to be OK now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh good! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today I had similar issues - click on view new posts and there is nothing there. Visit a page at top of Portal, read it and then check View New Posts and the only thread is the one i just visited. Using Safari and iPhone. Will clear my computer and see if that helps.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 am

And it starts again.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 am

I've had this happen to me for years. I'll go to "view new posts' and there's nothing there. Usually it comes back after a bit and I will try again and click on "view new posts" and then it will show. It's off an on this way with no real reason behind it (I've tried all browsers, clear cache, etc). So I just stick to going to the Home page and looking for new posts that way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Well, I've logged out/logged in, cleared cache, shut down computer overnight and still can't pull up new posts.  Even installed a new browser and couldn't pull up new posts.  Been well over 24 hours that I haven't been able to do it.  I even stayed away for awhile thinking that maybe nobody was posting.  Couldn't believe when I tried this morning that there were no posts about the CMA's and Hannah last night since I didn't even log on while they were airing.  It had been well over 12 hours between visits as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cleared cache and restarted computer and no luck with "View New Posts.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:05 pm

I can't even log in on my computer. It will not let me. Currently I am on my phone and that is working. I have tried different things and nothing. I am off to work and will see if it works on the computer there.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is it still and issue?

I am on Windows 10 Google Chrome and it's fine. I opened Edge under Admin and there weren't any new posts.  I cleared my cookies and cache, hit view new posts and a new one popped up already.

I don't think support has any answers ( I tried several times) Try the above, if it doesn't work, I'll try deleting the view new posts script and reinstalling it.

ETA: it must have worked for Edge because now there are four new posts showing up on Edge.

I'm using Firefox and it's doing the same for me. I don't see any new posts. This is the way I catch up and it's frustrating.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 pm

It's like this for me the past couple of days on Firefox/Windows 10. I tried logging in on Chrome on my iPhone, and it's the same deal.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

+71
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
provenceguy
carto
samc