Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Page 51 of 51 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 49, 50, 51

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yea! You're back! LOL Wouldn't have blamed you for taking all of winter in a warm place. We missed you but are very glad you had a relaxing time. Hope we didn't mess this board up too much in your absence!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2421

Back to top Go down

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! laugh out loud spending the winter in Cuba is my kind of winter! laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had the same problem you have logging in. It would never save my password. It just started doing that a couple of weeks ago. I took the time just now to try and fix it and I've discovered what the problem was. I'm using Window's 10 Google Chrome.

Settings - Auto fill - Passwords - In there, there is a list of sites that have my passwords saved. There is also a list that says "never" save passwords. For some reason our forum was listed there. There is an X to delete it, which I did.

I logged into the forum, manually entering my password, then a box appeared asking if I want to save it, which is what I was trying to figure out how to get that box to appear. I chose save, and was able to log back in without manually entering the password. I hope that helps.

Let me know what browser you're using and hopefully I can walk you through it.

Also, once a month or so I know support cleans out passwords for security reasons. When you log in and find you have to manually enter your password, it's because they did a clean up but after the first log in it should save it, or ask you if you want to save it.

My issue might be because I am working with a new laptop and had to change a bunch of things to get it the way I want it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55352

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:25 am

I've always had my password saved in Chrome and it still logs me out at times.  And, it is random as to when it happens.

I've had it happen between 2 visits in the same day when there has been no update on my computer.  It has happened at various time periods as well.  Some times I can go a couple of weeks between it happening. Other times it will happen several times in one week.  It happened with my previous login/password and it happens with the new one as well.

It happened on my old computer and it happens on my new computer.  It also happened on my laptop.  I gave up on trying to figure out why it happens.

I just log in again and continue browsing the site.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] There have been several articles I read that indicate perhaps it can be virus protection or other app's that have been downloaded in the past or Chrome's bug.

I came across the method that I used. Solution [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] worked for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:34 pm

My password is saved. That's not the problem.  The site just logs me out.  I can choose my login from a drop down, it puts in the password that is saved and I click login and I'm back in.  I never have to re-enter my password or login information.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh! I misunderstood you. Yes that's how it works. I had to manually add my password, but it's fixed now where I just choose it from the drop down.

If I close my browser without logging off, next time I open it, I'm already logged in.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:46 pm

Well, I haven't closed my browser all day.  And, when I came to the forum just now, I was logged out.  4 hours after my last visit.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that sounds more like a setting somewhere to log you out when your laptop/computer goes to sleep.

I can't quite remember what I'm talking about. Option to show log on screen or something like that.

Are you using Window's and if so what version?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:53 am

My desktop never goes to sleep and I haven't had to use my laptop for a long time since I'm always home. I need my large screen due to eyesight issues!  Screen saver kicks in after a time but I don't always get logged out when it does.  Screen saver did not kick in yesterday when I was logged out because I was still on the computer and on other websites in between my visits here.

This is the only website that this happens to me. Every other discussion forum I go to, I stay logged in. Like I said, it is weird and I've never been able to pinpoint any one reason as to why it happens.  I've learned to live with it.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] strange. IDK I never get logged out even if my screen saver comes on. If I'm going to be away from the forum, I always leave it on the Home page.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The same thing is happening to me. I had my computer on sleep since last night and when I came back on today I had to log back in here again., IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 51 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 49, 50, 51

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Need Help? - Have Questions? - Suggestions? - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum