SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:In the interest of full disclosure - I feel a bit bummed out that you guys (and this is true for all the fan threads) are doing sleuthing here instead of on the main contestant threads. :yes: 

I can more the SC's that JBF commented on over to the SC discussion. Not a problem. I

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:In the interest of full disclosure - I feel a bit bummed out that you guys (and this is true for all the fan threads) are doing sleuthing here instead of on the main contestant threads. :yes: 

That's because the dude's edit is so... fascinating to us.

Just not fascinating to the majority elsewhere.

His threads just seem like the best place to "think outside the box" and question everything.

Of course, I'm probably one of the few here actually "sold" on him being Fleiss' little "gotcha" this season. Not everybody who likes the dude more than I do (i.e. I admit he is a trifle "dull") even agrees with me that he's likely F1. But...

... as Chris said to JJ:

"What's the alternative?"

That is what we are doing here. Thinking of "what is the alternative?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 pm

^^ I get it. I just noticed that all the fan threads are being overrun by facts for sleuthing instead of fan threads for rah rah rah. ....

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Actually the OTHER Chris thread is MORE often used for this kind of stuff. Lately, however, I have been hopscotching back and forth depending on which one is getting the traffic flow. (Mind you, both threads are simply side-streets... alley ways... on this forum.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:09 am

This thread has gone off topic as well. Please continue sleuthing here and keep the Fan threads for what they are meant to be used for. Thanks! Smiley

Chris Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Here is the link to a great sneak peek at Chris with Andi in the Pottery Barn:

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=8b6d26bc-be1b-48ae-b854-30268c3226e3&from=hub_en-us_msne_video_hub_tvV5_msne_tv_home&src=v5:pause:titleBar^link:uuids

You need to go down to where it says hot shows and click on the one with Chris on it.

This may also work:

http://tv.msn.com/video/tv/?videoId=3434f127-b783-49d8-803b-1cec84852383&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:uuids

This one goes straight to his video and it is really good.  I can't wait to see this portion of the episode!!! :Woah-hoo:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:51 pm

I think it's the best we've seen of Chris, frankly, who's gotten so little screen time. I do think we will come to know a charming Chris over the next few episodes.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think it's the best we've seen of Chris, frankly, who's gotten so little screen time.  I do think we will come to know a charming Chris over the next few episodes.

Yes, lots of flirting going on w BOTH of them

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Interesting side note...Chris's twitter has a banner of his racetrack dancing date with Andi.

Marcus has tropical Cancun banner.Josh has no banner just his football pic. Nic has a banner with a couple of guys dressed for a wedding?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Interesting side note...Chris's twitter has a banner of his racetrack dancing date with Andi.

Marcus has tropical Cancun banner.Josh has no banner just his football pic.  Nic has a banner with a couple of guys dressed for a wedding?

Yeah, I noticed the banners too. Curious about why Chris would use that racetrack date with Andi as his banner. As a promotion of the show or something else? Have other contestants used scenes from the show as their banner in the past? Nick's is interesting as well. Could be showing him with his close friend on the friend's wedding day or can be something else too..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 pm

*chuckle chuckle* If Chris is THAT heartbroken, I find it peculiar that he would reference a date with HER. Maybe Nick is Best Man at Chris' wedding... LOL!

Relax everybody. I am only kidding.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm

JBF wrote:*chuckle chuckle* If Chris is THAT heartbroken, I find it peculiar that he would reference a date with HER. Maybe Nick is Best Man at Chris' wedding... LOL!

Relax everybody. I am only kidding.

rotfl laugh out loud rofl :WAVEY: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady