SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:27 am

Max64 wrote:I really hope Chris never wears a scarf!!!  

Unless it's for the cold. It gets pretty nippy in them there parts, however, as a fashion accessory like Josh and Nick... no 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by pkk Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:44 am

Chris is my absolute favorite!! He is fiiiiiiiine! Seriously, the man is drop dead gorgeous. Loved his date with Andi:) And really want to see more of him and more of his interactions with her. I really want him to end up as F1! I've read the spoilers and hope it's not true. I so badly want Chris to end up with Andi.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:01 am

pkk wrote:Chris is my absolute favorite!! He is fiiiiiiiine! Seriously, the man is drop dead gorgeous. Loved his date with Andi:) And really want to see more of him and more of his interactions with her.  I really want him to end up as F1! I've read the spoilers and hope it's not true. I so badly want Chris to end up with Andi.

Wouldn't you rather see him as The Bachelor and get an entire season of him?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 am

nutty1 wrote:
pkk wrote:Chris is my absolute favorite!! He is fiiiiiiiine! Seriously, the man is drop dead gorgeous. Loved his date with Andi:) And really want to see more of him and more of his interactions with her.  I really want him to end up as F1! I've read the spoilers and hope it's not true. I so badly want Chris to end up with Andi.

Yes, I would! Part of me would love to see him be f1, just because he's been so "absent", and it would blow everyone away  giggling  But then would love to see more of him as the lead... and find a really nice,sweet girl too  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 am

Max64 wrote:I really hope Chris never wears a scarf!!!  

Although, Andi likes to pull on a scarf for a kiss.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:06 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Kind of. That would be great to see him be the lead and maybe find someone. But at the same time, I like Andi.  And her first date with Chris went well and I like what I saw with them.  Idk maybe after seeing how they are together in upcoming episodes, I'll be able to decide if I still like them together, or if I prefer having Chris as the next Bachelor:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:10 pm

Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Yes, I would!  Part of me would love to see him be f1, just because he's been so "absent", and it would blow everyone away  giggling   But then would love to see more of him as the lead...  and find a really nice,sweet girl too  :yes: 

I feel the same way Max64!!  :eyesigh: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Did anyone see the interview with Chris on Reality TV world. The link was put up on I believe Josh's thread.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-soules-nick-viall-gloats-and-just-handles-situations-poorly-not-like-gentleman-with-tact-16449.php#OqIsHZaPLSdP416m.99

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Commented on it on the media thread, but it really belongs here...

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Yes to the bold.  And he had a stronger connection with Andi than Chris.  It's like so obvious to all unspoiled people that this is will be Josh v. Nick in the end.

Per the TV show. We have no clue what is going on off camera or how great everybody's "mime" act is.

These lines don't sound like he was "dumped" or feels "dumped" if it happened, although he tries his best to keep it all "in time" with the episodes we have seen.

And I know that as I continue to stay in the show -- or if I continue to stay in the show -- as our relationship becomes more involved and closer to, potentially, getting to that point where we're thinking in that direction really seriously of, "This could be forever," I know it's something on her mind [and] it's on mine.

Because I think, in my mind and heart, I'd know that I can do those things, you know, I can compromise.  I'm willing to make those compromises, and, hopefully, she will be too.

But as we go forward, it's definitely something that I think is weighing heavily on both of our minds.

... and this line makes no sense at all to me. It is as if he views the other relationships as some sort of TV performance... or something...

But I want her to know that she has real feelings for me, and once we get to that point, that's when I think those conversations would happen.

Anybody could be F1 at this point. Bottom line, we have to see if Josh, Nick, Marcus or even Brian do an interview and compare and contrast what all they say about her.

Good thing: this isn't an interview about "Juan and I not having sex in the ocean"... LOL!

It is very rare that F1s do interviews at this stage, but it was done by Emily in Brad's season and JP after episode #6 in Ashley's.

Here is JP's done when Ryan Park, Ben, Lucas, Ames and Constantine were still on the show. Keep in mind that he had a date with Ashley in this episode. All of his "shock" concerns Ashley's addiction to Bentley when he made his comeback this episode. By contrast, Chris is still Find Waldo on the show and the bulk of his interview is about the other guys.

Oh JBF, you do give me hope!  I was really surprised that Chris did this interview, the same as I was for JP to do that video message.  

Maybe they released this now because of the upcoming drama with JJ.?  Maybe they're trying to get Chris "out there" and prepped for the next lead?  But of all the guys why interview someone that has had the least air time as of now???  

I mean... none of us will lose sleep if he isn't F1. Ha ha! If Nick is F1, I will GREATLY enjoy watching her with him post-show! I also would find Josh hysterical on ATFR talking like Speedy Gonzales about where they plan to have their honeymoon. The gal hardly gets a word in edgewise with HIM.

Yet even the way Chris discusses Josh here reminds me so much of the other Chris discussed Drew with the Hartsocks and Brooks post-show.

Then again, maybe he did this interview while she was in the "safe house" with Marcus.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates -  Discussion - Page 7 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:35 pm

JBF wrote:Commented on it on the media thread, but it really belongs here...

Max64 wrote:
JBF wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Yes to the bold.  And he had a stronger connection with Andi than Chris.  It's like so obvious to all unspoiled people that this is will be Josh v. Nick in the end.

Per the TV show. We have no clue what is going on off camera or how great everybody's "mime" act is.

These lines don't sound like he was "dumped" or feels "dumped" if it happened, although he tries his best to keep it all "in time" with the episodes we have seen.

And I know that as I continue to stay in the show -- or if I continue to stay in the show -- as our relationship becomes more involved and closer to, potentially, getting to that point where we're thinking in that direction really seriously of, "This could be forever," I know it's something on her mind [and] it's on mine.

Because I think, in my mind and heart, I'd know that I can do those things, you know, I can compromise.  I'm willing to make those compromises, and, hopefully, she will be too.

But as we go forward, it's definitely something that I think is weighing heavily on both of our minds.

... and this line makes no sense at all to me. It is as if he views the other relationships as some sort of TV performance... or something...

But I want her to know that she has real feelings for me, and once we get to that point, that's when I think those conversations would happen.

Anybody could be F1 at this point. Bottom line, we have to see if Josh, Nick, Marcus or even Brian do an interview and compare and contrast what all they say about her.

Good thing: this isn't an interview about "Juan and I not having sex in the ocean"... LOL!

It is very rare that F1s do interviews at this stage, but it was done by Emily in Brad's season and JP after episode #6 in Ashley's.

Here is JP's done when Ryan Park, Ben, Lucas, Ames and Constantine were still on the show. Keep in mind that he had a date with Ashley in this episode. All of his "shock" concerns Ashley's addiction to Bentley when he made his comeback this episode. By contrast, Chris is still Find Waldo on the show and the bulk of his interview is about the other guys.

Oh JBF, you do give me hope!  I was really surprised that Chris did this interview, the same as I was for JP to do that video message.  

Maybe they released this now because of the upcoming drama with JJ.?  Maybe they're trying to get Chris "out there" and prepped for the next lead?  But of all the guys why interview someone that has had the least air time as of now???  

I mean... none of us will lose sleep if he isn't F1. Ha ha! If Nick is F1, I will GREATLY enjoy watching her with him post-show! I also would find Josh hysterical on ATFR talking like Speedy Gonzales about where they plan to have their honeymoon. The gal hardly gets a word in edgewise with HIM.

Yet even the way Chris discusses Josh here reminds me so much of the other Chris discussed Drew with the Hartsocks and Brooks post-show.

Then again, maybe he did this interview while she was in the "safe house" with Marcus.

JBF love your comments. I just have this feeling we may be in for some kind of a surprise ending this season.:stirthepot  I just can't see it falling so neatly into place with the spoilers. no no I believe she could end up with any of the top 4...Cody being F1 is a bit far out though. rofl rofl rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Here is the link to the 2nd part of Chris' interview with Reality TV World:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-bachelor-chris-soules-id-love-ask-andi-dorfman-two-questions-16453.php

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+52
Beagle
luvlady345
umngirl
George1218
Muslady