SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Frick. What a great looking guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Rolly Mon May 26, 2014 9:35 am

Beagle wrote:Since my thought process is that Josh walked into filming being The One already, Andi had no choice but to get rid of Marcus before FDs because he could have been the biggest threat to that relationship.

I hope it's not true..."Josh walked into filming being The One already." no I will be disappointed if this was all a set up and Josh and Andi somehow knew each other. I can see Marcus being seen as a threat. :eyesigh: With the chemistry between Marcus and Andi I can't wait to find out what happened with his exit. Maybe he eliminated himself or something else crazy happened?!? Could he possibly be F1??? He and Andi seemed to have a lot more chemistry than Andi and Chris. We shall see as things progress. I see lots of twists and turns....maybe a good thing. I would love to have a family member or friend post on this thread.  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 26, 2014 10:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Frick. What a great looking guy!

Man, he is hooooot! What an eye candy. Unfortunately, because of the first date curse, I don't think he made it. He is 25 years, a year or 2 years younger than Andi, and we don't see a profession for him. At the end of the day, I doubt Pookiei will go for someone younger nor someone with no career. He is one of my fave along with Josh. Can't wait for tomorrow night.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 10:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:

Man, he is hooooot! What an eye candy. Unfortunately, because of the first date curse, I don't think he made it. He is 25 years, a year or 2 years younger than Andi, and we don't see a profession for him. At the end of the day, I doubt Pookiei will go for someone younger nor someone with no career. He is one of my fave along with Josh. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

That wouldn't matter to me.  :Drool: laugh out loud  :justkidding 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:31 am

Maggenzm wrote:

First date?? No profession? 

Huh? 

He didnt get the first date and he works in "sports medicine".

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon May 26, 2014 11:57 am

Maggenzm wrote:Man, he is hooooot! What an eye candy. Unfortunately, because of the first date curse, I don't think he made it. He is 25 years, a year or 2 years younger than Andi, and we don't see a profession for him. At the end of the day, I doubt Pookiei will go for someone younger nor someone with no career. He is one of my fave along with Josh. Can't wait for tomorrow night.
He doesn't get the first date. That went to Eric.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 1:33 am

Even CH thinks that Marcus is a genuine guy. This is from his QA ep2.

Even Andi admitted it was ironic she was the one who didn't want to strip down on The Bachelor and now she was making the guys do it.
Harrison: She knows psychologically there are things we do on the show to take you out of your comfort zone and it's tough, but especially important. You get the guys doing things that take their mind off of acting cool where they're just themselves and that's important for the Bachelorette to see, and Andi took note. You heard her talk aboutMarcus and say, "It looks like he's just looking at me." While it doesn't sound like much it made an impact on her since there were guys who just went out into the crowd dancing for other women. So she saw the guys who were there for her even though it was a fun goof-off event.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 28, 2014 3:34 am

nd4reality wrote:Even CH thinks that Marcus is a genuine guy. This is from his QA ep2.

Even Andi admitted it was ironic she was the one who didn't want to strip down on The Bachelor and now she was making the guys do it.
Harrison: She knows psychologically there are things we do on the show to take you out of your comfort zone and it's tough, but especially important. You get the guys doing things that take their mind off of acting cool where they're just themselves and that's important for the Bachelorette to see, and Andi took note. You heard her talk aboutMarcus and say, "It looks like he's just looking at me." While it doesn't sound like much it made an impact on her since there were guys who just went out into the crowd dancing for other women. So she saw the guys who were there for her even though it was a fun goof-off event.

Didn't think I would end up in a fan thread this soon, but here goes!  giggling 

The bolded part is true and was extremely hot.  :girlfan He was looking just at her and doing it all for her. In most cases (and including myself) I would think someone would feel more comfortable focusing on the people that they didn't know, the ones who's opinion they care the least about. IMO it takes a lot of confidence to do what he did and look Andi straight in the eye. Personally, I would have went the route of Dylan and would have been trying to make people laugh. I don't think Andi will ever forget that moment regardless of who she ended up with.

Also, he reminds me of a young Daniel Craig. He should be out playing James Bond somewhere and not wasting his time here, even though I am glad he is.  2pop 

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 6:13 am

Here are the Marcus related bits from Andi's blog. It just tells me that he is really a great guy.

The audience went nuts for the guys. I mean, they were going crazy putting dollar bills everywhere! The women in the audience cheered so loudly for firefighter Carl. He was working the room, for sure. I was impressed by Marcus and his solo act, and I knew Kelly and Sharleen were, too. He was definitely one of their favorites. The biggest surprise had to be Dylan, though. He was the guy who was beyond nervous that first night, and there he was dancing up on Chris Harrison! Chris was such a good sport – hilarious!

I can't thank my friends Kelly and Sharleen enough for coming out to the date. I know they loved the show, but what really made me feel good was knowing they loved my guys. Even though I trust my own instincts when it comes to this journey, it's always good to get some outside perspective.

Although we had a great day, the nighttime took a different turn. It started out with great conversations, including Brian and Marcus, but it all changed when Craig had a few too many. I love seeing the guys have fun, but obviously there was a line and Craig clearly crossed it. I was frustrated that this was already happening that early on. I kept reminding myself that no matter how upset I was, I needed to focus on the guys who were behaving appropriately and were taking this seriously. It was for those reasons that I knew I still had to give a group-date rose out – the first of the season.

Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 am

Just another person in the storyline on why he's on BIP (if RS is right). I don't take these 'blogs' to be nothing but spin.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 am

nd4reality wrote:Here are the Marcus related bits from Andi's blog. It just tells me that he is really a great guy.

The audience went nuts for the guys. I mean, they were going crazy putting dollar bills everywhere! The women in the audience cheered so loudly for firefighter Carl. He was working the room, for sure. I was impressed by Marcus and his solo act, and I knew Kelly and Sharleen were, too. He was definitely one of their favorites. The biggest surprise had to be Dylan, though. He was the guy who was beyond nervous that first night, and there he was dancing up on Chris Harrison! Chris was such a good sport – hilarious!

I can't thank my friends Kelly and Sharleen enough for coming out to the date. I know they loved the show, but what really made me feel good was knowing they loved my guys. Even though I trust my own instincts when it comes to this journey, it's always good to get some outside perspective.

Although we had a great day, the nighttime took a different turn. It started out with great conversations, including Brian and Marcus, but it all changed when Craig had a few too many. I love seeing the guys have fun, but obviously there was a line and Craig clearly crossed it. I was frustrated that this was already happening that early on. I kept reminding myself that no matter how upset I was, I needed to focus on the guys who were behaving appropriately and were taking this seriously. It was for those reasons that I knew I still had to give a group-date rose out – the first of the season.

Marcus really impressed me on the date. From doing his solo routine with such confidence and also humility to showing me he was serious about finding love, it was clear to me that Marcus deserved the rose.

This reminds me of Ali talking about Roberto a lot in her blogs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Its amusing to me that Andi would describe Marcus as hot eyedrool  while in love with someone else.
Very amusing.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk