SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 7q_zps21b2c05c

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 16 7b_zpsc1b4bb35

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

You guys have so much fun! This is a nice place to be, so peaceful and drama free!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 pm

sdmom wrote:You guys have so much fun! This is a nice place to be, so peaceful and drama free!

We have nothing to loose except look at that beautiful man  awwww .

So much easier just watching the (non) love story for the next two episodes. I am way biased by she has the best kisses with him - evidence seen upthread.

Now you've gone and made me sad  sad .

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sdmom wrote:You guys have so much fun! This is a nice place to be, so peaceful and drama free!

So much easier just watching the (non) love story for the next two episodes. I am way biased by she has the best kisses with him - evidence seen upthread.

console bestbud! 

Totally OT: looks like Kip and Tenley are no more, another sad news.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:

But if spoilers are true, then he has found someone much better for him and we will get lots of Marcus's kisses on BiP and heck they may even be able to show more of his personality when he isn't standing beside MeAndi.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 pm

I know no no 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

But if spoilers are true, then he has found someone much better for him and we will get lots of Marcus's kisses on BiP and heck they may even be able to show more of his personality when he isn't standing beside MeAndi.

:yes: to both the bolds. Bring on more kissing and more fun on BIP!! If he has to be on it, I WILL enjoy it, despite what might be happening around him.

Still love him and his tender-hearted, low-key demeanor, but the I love you's are getting too much for me to take. Glad there's a whole date next week so they won't be as noticeable I hope and we get to learn more about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:20 pm

I am greatly looking forward to watching my little Brussels Sprout on next week's date in Belgium. Preview description says he and Andi eat cuisine ranging from mussels to Belgian waffles. You know what they say about adventurous eaters being the best lovers... :yes:  Ok, that sounds worse than I meant it to. And, umm, yeah, I just made that up, too.  Hugesmile 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Mia - I was cracking up at your posts about last night's ep - but there were too many good ones to pick just one to quote. I've never thought of a Brussel Sprout as cute until now.

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:

re bolded:  I was thinking the same last night, just two more episodes and he's gone.  No beautiful Marcus frolicking on the beach during FD, then I thought there MUST be lots of that coming up on BIP.  Even if BIP is a flop, we can FF to images of Mar-kiss.  

nd4reality I agree about Marcus' kisses...they always show him going for it.  Other than Nick on his first 1:1, I don't think we've seen so much tongue action.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:26 pm

This is probably not the correct thread to post this in, so forgive me. I wasn't sure if "Nick Fans" or "Cody Fans" would appreciate what I've gotten my hands on! With all the dicing and splicing that goes on, looks like we were fooled last night. Nick and Cody didn't each get a one on one date. It was a 2-on-1 date, in which Nick got the rose! Here's Nick (lighter hair) meeting Andi, and then watch as Cody (darker hair) kind of crashes their date:

Andi sure likes a Caveman. When horny Nick grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her away at the start of the RC cocktail party, she sure liked it! Now, that's a man! She definitely likes assertiveness.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk