SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Oh no - its started ! Can I even watch tonight ?
Need hugs here. Where Chris and Marcus when you need them ? Smiley 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:18 pm

I know ND. I would be like this  :tissuebox except that everything seems to have turned out really well for him and he's so positive when reflecting on his experience on the show that I'm kind of glad for him to leave and also sooo happy we still get to watch the next step in his "journey". It's like if your favorites ends up meeting someone by the end of the airing of the show and you get a few pics of them looking happy and in love after the FRC airs. But we get to actually watch it happen on BIP. Maybe I'm giving that show too much credit, but hoping we'll get some great scenes of Marcus the rest of the summer, maybe even better stuff than on the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 pm

He is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else, he is happy now with someone else............there, I feel better already. Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Beagle wrote:Rough night tonight for Marcus. sad

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br9AOKDIMAAaRlQ.jpg

t4p. Where did this come from ?

Anyone want to take a stab at what Marcus just tweeted ? Is he trying to say he has a green (environment) car or something ? Why does he keep putting a #bachelorette on stuff that has nothing to do with the show.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:

t4p. Where did this come from ?

Anyone want to take a stab at what Marcus just tweeted ? Is he trying to say he has a green (environment) car or something ? Why does he keep putting a #bachelorette on stuff that has nothing to do with the show.

The link to the above pic I found it on twitter, that's from their conversation at the mall. I haven't read his latest tweet.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Its a picture of a car. With the hashtag gogreen.

I have no clue what that has to do with the bachelorette.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Andi just posted the cutest photo with Marcus and I assume his niece and nephew.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Gorgeous picture of him, but ouch! If spoilers are in fact true to order, it is going to be heartbreaking to watch him get his heart broke. Really hope he and Lacy are a beautiful match!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Oh no - its started ! Can I even watch tonight ?
Need hugs here. Where Chris and Marcus when you need them ? Smiley 
 group hug 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:12 pm

relaxing wrote:I know ND.  I would be like this  :tissuebox except that everything seems to have turned out really well for him and he's so positive when reflecting on his experience on the show that I'm kind of glad for him to leave and also sooo happy we still get to watch the next step in his "journey".  It's like if your favorites ends up meeting someone by the end of the airing of the show and you get a few pics of them looking happy and in love after the FRC airs.  But we get to actually watch it happen on BIP.  Maybe I'm giving that show too much credit, but hoping we'll get some great scenes of Marcus the rest of the summer, maybe even better stuff than on the Bachelorette.
 group hug 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:52 am

:tissuebox Poor Marcus - I really really liked him and I hope he does find what he is looking for on Bachelor In Paradise.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 pm

According to RS Marcus and Lacy got engaged at the end of BIP!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+41
Piper61
soccermom333
nd4reality
Beagle
MiaHawk