Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sat May 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Some lady has asked him a question about Andi on instagram twice  Rolling Eyes .

This time she asked if Andi was taking the picture.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sat May 31, 2014 12:16 pm

@SLA44 wrote:

She sure looks like she is enjoying this! giggling 

All I can say it I'm glad I'm not Andi. Hearing all except the Opera singer (and lets face it, this R&B Pop music is definitely not his style) and Eric they are all really bad. I would have dumped the whole lot of them in a heartbeat.
Can't sing you are out ! She thankfully is tone deaf herself seemingly  giggling .
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:19 pm

I don't think it was the music she was interested in.  laugh out loud 
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sat May 31, 2014 12:20 pm

@SLA44 wrote:I don't think it was the music she was interested in.   laugh out loud 

 :Biggrin: 
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Rolly on Sat May 31, 2014 12:22 pm

[quote="nd4reality"]
@SLA44 wrote:

She sure looks like she is enjoying this! giggling 

All I can say it I'm glad I'm not Andi. Hearing all except the Opera singer (and lets face it, this R&B Pop music is definitely not his style) and Eric they are all really bad. I would have dumped the whole lot of them in a heartbeat.
Can't sing you are out ! She thankfully is tone deaf herself seemingly  giggling .[/quot



nd4 Marcus singing I'll Make Love To You...I'd bet $ you wouldn't throw him out... :giggle: 
avatar
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307
Join date : 2013-06-13
Location : Wayzata, MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by SLA44 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm

@Rolly wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:

She sure looks like she is enjoying this! giggling 

All I can say it I'm glad I'm not Andi. Hearing all except the Opera singer (and lets face it, this R&B Pop music is definitely not his style) and Eric they are all really bad. I would have dumped the whole lot of them in a heartbeat.
Can't sing you are out ! She thankfully is tone deaf herself seemingly  giggling .[/quot



nd4 Marcus singing I'll Make Love To You...I'd bet $ you wouldn't throw him out... :giggle: 

 cantstopl 
avatar
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755
Join date : 2012-08-01
Location : Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 am

@SLA44 wrote:
@Rolly wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:
@SLA44 wrote:

She sure looks like she is enjoying this! giggling 

All I can say it I'm glad I'm not Andi. Hearing all except the Opera singer (and lets face it, this R&B Pop music is definitely not his style) and Eric they are all really bad. I would have dumped the whole lot of them in a heartbeat.
Can't sing you are out ! She thankfully is tone deaf herself seemingly  giggling .[/quot



nd4 Marcus singing I'll Make Love To You...I'd bet $ you wouldn't throw him out... :giggle: 

 cantstopl 

Sorry I will not go back on my principles  laugh out loud .

I'll use ear plugs or tell him to just say the words without adding a tune to it. That should work. That look on his face is sufficient.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:38 am

Someone please bring across the video entitled "saturdays" from Marcus' instagram ? It has nothing to do with B'ette so belongs to the fanthread.
TIA.

He's gone Lego shopping with what looks to be his niece. So cute.

You know this instagram thing is perfect. We now have an better peep into the guy behind the show and I really like it. I think very soon I will be changing my mind and wishing for him to be the next lead. Wishing very hard indeed.

avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:08 am

More pictures of Marcus with Andi on the GD:




avatar
Maddy

Posts : 7575
Join date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 am

avatar
Maddy

Posts : 7575
Join date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:14 am

@Maddy wrote:More pictures of Marcus with Andi on the GD:





There are a lot of women behind them. Is this off stage while they are listening to the group perform?
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7663
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:16 am

@notarose wrote:
@Maddy wrote:More pictures of Marcus with Andi on the GD:





There are a lot of women behind them.  Is this off stage while they are listening to the group perform?

Andi looks more naturally animated here than I have seen her this season.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29481
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Grodd - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum