SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:54 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I will have to miss watching HTDs tomorrow night and can't tape it.  Does anyone know a link to watch the show the next day?  I used to watch on the ABC site, but can't anymore.  I might have to miss next week, too.   Upset

I don't know about free options like Hulu or anything.  Maybe someone else does.  I do know you can purchase the whole season for $13.99 on iTunes and it usually is available the next day.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but I thought I would put it out there.

I feel your pain! I just realized my vacation is right in the middle of the finale and post show hype!!!
sad

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks GG and Libby!  Yes, I think Hulu does the same as ITunes.  But, I guess I'm cheap.   Smiley  I miss ABC not making it available for a week.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 pm

in2deep wrote:
Peppermom wrote:I never saw that from Kimmel before.  Too funny.  I don't think Josh swore at Marcus.  And I don't believe that any hotel anywhere would give a key with the lame excuse that Nick gave.  Totally set up by TPTB.

Well, and Nick had at least a cameraman and a keeper...i don't think they do double-duty, nor do I think they were hiding behind a palm tree.  Head-banging moment.

Set up for sure!  TPTB needed a "puppet" for the season and Nick was it.  Not everyone can be a puppet.  It has to be the exact right personality.  They knew he would be someone they could get to do anything they wanted.  The conversation probably went something like this: TPTB - Nick, Marcus has now had a 2nd 1on1 with Andi and Josh gets a 2nd 1on1 tomorrow.  Maybe you should go visit her to try and stay ahead of them. Nick - OK.  They got him to send her flowers after their first date (which they conveniently delivered during the RC cocktail party) and go talk to Andi right after Eric had left too.  You know TPTB told him he was a front runner knowing they would get all the footage we are now seeing. He was their puppet and he did exactly everything TPTB wanted him to do.  Now he is paying the price with his edit.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:53 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Thanks GG and Libby!  Yes, I think Hulu does the same as ITunes.  But, I guess I'm cheap.   Smiley  I miss ABC not making it available for a week.

Can you get it on demand? It usually comes up after a few days for me that way.

BTW - I love your avi AT. Monday is going to be really sad after their great HTD when they find out about Eric.  I will have to have my box of tissues ready.  It will be a moment when reality TV becomes all to real. :tissuebox
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:57 pm

There's a thread for episode links. Projectv usually posts them all the next day.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2412-links-for-online-viewing-minimal-discussion

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 8367-910 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 I_got_13 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 E5kqdm15 *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:11 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Thanks GG and Libby!  Yes, I think Hulu does the same as ITunes.  But, I guess I'm cheap.   Smiley  I miss ABC not making it available for a week.

BTW - I love your avi AT. Monday is going to be really sad after their great HTD when they find out about Eric.  I will have to have my box of tissues ready.  It will be a moment when reality TV becomes all to real. :tissuebox

I don't even have on demand.  I'm really cheap.   giggling   But, I'll see it one way or another.  

Thank you.  I keep Eric's avi up there to remind myself to take ahold of life as much as I can.  I dread the part when they find out about his passing.  Every minute he was on screen this season, I sobbed and I'm sure to be a mess this time, too.  I give Andi a lot of credit, because I think it must have been hard for all of them, but especially her, to continue on with taping after learning such sad news.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:There's a thread for episode links. Projectv usually posts them all the next day.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2412-links-for-online-viewing-minimal-discussion

Aw, thank you so much, Linds!!  bestbud!  I will check that out.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:12 pm

What is this new emoji? 🍣 

Oh I see it is such after I attache it to my post.  Are Andi and Josh "team sushi"?  That is the only person I have seen her talk about, but maybe she has a such dinner with someone else.

Makes me wonder what all the team and couple names are for the F4.

Marcus - #teamadrenaline (Mandi, Mardi)

Chris - #teamfarmer or #teamsecretadmirer (Candi, Chrandi)

Nick - #teamfrontrunner or #teamsalty (I have seen the later on twitter, but not really a couple name (Nandi, Nidi)

Josh - #teamsuchi or #teamliedetector (Jandi, Jodi)
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:28 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

I don't even have on demand.  I'm really cheap.   giggling   But, I'll see it one way or another.  

Thank you.  I keep Eric's avi up there to remind myself to take ahold of life as much as I can.  I dread the part when they find out about his passing.  Every minute he was on screen this season, I sobbed and I'm sure to be a mess this time, too.  I give Andi a lot of credit, because I think it must have been hard for all of them, but especially her, to continue on with taping after learning such sad news.

Exactly. Life is precious and you need to live every moment to the fullest as tomorrow isn't promised. I think this will have a profound affect on them as they continue on with the season.

Can someone that is spoiled bring some avatars of Eric over to the unspoiled. I would love to change my avi from Jash to Eric for the rest of the season. If there is a place I can grab them from the spoiled side without getting spoiled I would be more than happy to be directed that way. TIA.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:38 pm

GrahamGal wrote: snipped...

Can someone that is spoiled bring some avatars of Eric over to the unspoiled.  I would love to change my avi from Jash to Eric for the rest of the season.  If there is a place I can grab them from the spoiled side without getting spoiled I would be more than happy to be directed that way.  TIA.

I posted this in Eric's Spoiler thread and asked if anyone can help, to post them directly in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GrahamGal wrote: snipped...

Can someone that is spoiled bring some avatars of Eric over to the unspoiled.  I would love to change my avi from Jash to Eric for the rest of the season.  If there is a place I can grab them from the spoiled side without getting spoiled I would be more than happy to be directed that way.  TIA.

I posted this in Eric's Spoiler thread and asked if anyone can help, to post them directly in this thread.

blowkiss 
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:01 pm

A few I whipped together...

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Eric110

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Eric210

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Eric310

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Eric410

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion - Page 41 Eric510

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelorette 10 - Episode Discussion

+50
1funnyfish
soccermom333
tigertiz
Kristinkko
emusha