SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by chloep Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 am

Is there enough interest for me to make a picture chart for the contestants?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by emad0722 Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:09 am

YES Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:24 am

^^ Okay. Smiley I will do that once we have the contestant profiles. Smiley I think the premier is supposed to be in about a month.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 pm

The show starts July 30th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:43 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 2 10505216_686908008048714_3227267813544585753_o

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:54 am

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:14 am

test

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

More info coming soon.... Contestants, etc. Smiley

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:19 am

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 2 10488007_691797087559806_2491573961818079635_n

I am gonna make an extra thread for the contestants(if that's okay).

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:17 pm

I looked at their pics and bios and my off the wall guess is that is will be F2 Chantal and F1 Sam F.

Too easy... laugh out loud just kidding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

I think Louise got the FIR. I think she makes it to F4.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Lots of updates coming in the next 24hrs! Smiley

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072