SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by twohearts Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Lisa and Sam are purely active liking photos the other girls have posted and making general comments on their photos. Nothing being leaked that I can see.

Last edited by twohearts on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

twohearts

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Last season it was obvious to me that Tim would choose Anna.  I have no feeling about any girl being chosen as F1 - even knowing twohearts spoilers!  This show is moving at a snail's pace!

Last edited by Norcalgal on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Last season it was obvious to me that Tim would choose Anna.  I have no feeling about any girl being chosen as F1 - even knowing twohearts spoilers!  This show is moving at a snail's pace!

At the RC and group dates we mostly see Blake interact with whoever is involved in drama, someone about to go on a date or about to go home.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:18 pm

I picked Chantal as one of my F2! LOL Her and Sam F.

As for Lisa, she looks way older than her age to me. Like a smoker looks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:20 pm

atem wrote:I looked at their pics and bios and my off the wall guess is that is will be F2 Chantal and F1 Sam F.

Too easy... laugh out loud just kidding.

Here's proof of my off the wall guess!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 am

I tweeted again the co-worker of Lisa's mom. The last reply is very interesting :Nod:

Here is the SC:

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 16 29bf5f9

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:46 am

Thanks for the homework Cari! So Lisa had ulterior motives - so real!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by twohearts Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 pm

So much for feeling safe. Someone wrote a blog post based on everything I said here. Scum. I'm out people.

twohearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 pm

twohearts wrote:So much for feeling safe.  Someone wrote a blog post based on everything I said here.  Scum.  I'm out people.  

*hugs* please do not leave! I'm so angry that the blogger wrote as if he/she interviewed you! I left a comment and spoke my mind on that blog! So when people stumble upon his blog, they'd know where he got his "info". Hemphemp :angryemotion

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:39 pm

twohearts wrote:So much for feeling safe.  Someone wrote a blog post based on everything I said here.  Scum.  I'm out people.  

whatttttttt!!! wth i'm so sorry twohearts while those of us here use this as a space to converse, sleuth and enjoy the show together we've seen some in the media (even places like wetpaint.com) use this as a source for info -- didn't think the aussie show could have been one where this is a possibility! there are so some lying scums out there and it's not even like he gets anything out of it...???

Cari -- great find!! thanks for the sharing...I am not at all surprised by that info -- if you watch her closely and her reactions throughout the episodes she's pretty much the most checked-out bette even a bit like she's in her own little world...she does ramp up the swag/style/poses during fashion photo shoots for the show website thought! giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 pm

emusha wrote:

whatttttttt!!! wth i'm so sorry twohearts while those of us here use this as a space to converse, sleuth and enjoy the show together we've seen some in the media (even places like wetpaint.com) use this as a source for info -- didn't think the aussie show could have been one where this is a possibility! there are so some lying scums out there and it's not even like he gets anything out of it...???

Cari -- great find!! thanks for the sharing...I am not at all surprised by that info -- if you watch her closely and her reactions throughout the episodes she's pretty much the most checked-out bette even a bit like she's in her own little world...she does ramp up the swag/style/poses during fashion photo shoots for the show website thought! giggling

So sorry twohearts, it's wrong on so many levels.

Lisa was all over him on their date, maybe they brokered an understanding, the interactions are being hidden or she is making him chase and he likes it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Latest preview has Osher talking to the girls and he says "something has just happened that affects you all"

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 73 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 44 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072