SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:40 pm

I find it very odd that in interviews so far Blake has spoken the least about Louise and Sam out of the speculated F4.

Do you guys think he will be talking about the person he chose in interviews? I would think he would avoid saying much about the person so as not to give much away but maybe it does not matter. I just feel like he's said a lot more about Jess and Lisa compared to Louise and Sam.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Nice interview with Chantal - esp since she defends Jess as being genuine. She's teamSam all the way. I am definitely undecided on this season!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 am

That's an interesting point mercieme

new preview! awww poor sam...she's so genuine and as hard of a shell she appears to have she's such a softie

i think he gives her a diamond bracelet or something...during the date

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=727822117290636

Last edited by emusha on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:31 am

emusha wrote:That's an interesting point mercieme

new preview! awww poor sam...she's so genuine and as hard of a shell she appears to have she's such a softie

i think he gives her something...during the date

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=727822117290636

I thinks Sam is great, he looks really confused as to what to do when she becomes emotional.

I think where he calls Lisa and Chantal kindred spirits (did he call Amber this also when he let he go?) that he means they step up for the underdog or when someone is being in their eyes unfairly treated. I think given what Blake has said about growing up for himbeing difficult at times (maybe because he was different) he appreciates this and maybe does the same.

Last edited by AEF on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 am

Sam's date is strong and she is so goofy and normal. Extended preview that was on during the show after the bachelor, shows him asking Sam if she has found love. Not sure I have ever seen a bachelor press a girl so much at this point, after the date they had tonight, not sure why he is?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:35 pm

http://vidspot.net/ypa3mf6qgn4z

Link for latest episode. Didn't get to watch the rose ceremony. But that man has 'it' for Sam!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:51 pm

It will be interesting to learn more about Sam's family and why she acts like a mum to her 4 brothers. I can see now that whatever the situation, Blake could identify closely with her as his dad wasn't around while he was growing up.

And Laurina's comments about Jess keep me laughing! She is very funny.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Reading all your comments I am so excited about watching Sam's date. I like to watch both episodes back to back on Fridays. I am trying hard not to have a favorite becos I so can't read Blake at all, he definitely is falling for at least 2-3 girls!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:26 pm

ohhh laurina --- i will miss her!!!
this interview captures the date with sam 'adorkable' haha
https://audioboo.fm/boos/2488191-the-bachelor-blake-admits-kissing-re-shoots-regrets-2dayfm-breakfast#t=0m12s

Awww lisa is starting to open up....finally!!! but is it a little too little too late?
Louise is a real contender!! i think their connection is only now forming and there seems to be a nice "fit" going on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIZRfvqU9DQ&feature=youtu.be
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:26 am

Norcalgal wrote:It will be interesting to learn more about Sam's family and why she acts like a mum to her 4 brothers.  I can see now that whatever the situation, Blake could identify closely with her as his dad wasn't around while he was growing up.  

And Laurina's comments about Jess keep me laughing!  She is very funny.

Norcalgal i think you hit the nail on the head with Sam and Blake's connection -- the thurs epi this week (http://vodlocker.com/zfqn80y9l6i1) has her sharing who he'd meet from her family and it looks like it's just her siblings. first of all i have to say i absolutely LOVE that the producers didn't make her a show pony if sam and her siblings did not have parents or lost parents at some point when the were little -- going back to blake's comment about "how you were raised and how you've had to raise others" -- i do think that makes a very deep foundation for their relationship since they have an understanding for the love they each need and value. sam's comment about him being a role model for his brothers and his being emotional over hearing her say that says a lot...

On another note -- at this point I do think it's between Lisa, Louise and Sam-- given Blake's focus and repeated emphasis on how much he values LASTING love I think it's going to go down to Lisa and Sam because with those two I think he has the level of friendship where they just bounce off of each other ...Lisa however, I'm only seeing open up just recently and so I do think Sam and Blake's relationship has progressed much more at this point than any of the other girls. With louise I don't see that ease of friendship -- more so she ticks many of the boxes on his list but that intangible "click" and chemistry isn't there...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Here's another link http://vidspot.net/gce7nqu8bwez for the last episode.

Blake and Sam's relationship is on another level from the other 3 girls. He is protective towards her but is so vulnerable at the same time. You can see how invested he is. Next week is the reunion show of the girls - they have a very open discussion of whom they see Blake with.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:27 pm

I actually found it hilarious that blake was nitpicking with everyone but sam...
with louise it was whether there was enough passion and spark
with zoe it was that she wasn't opening up though she actually had
with lisa it was that she was too cheery and light-hearted! ha!
with jess it was that it was all physical attraction
I don't think these are actually legitimate claims on his end esp cos a lot of these things were that way before -- i think his feelings are starting to catch up to his mental processing and he's wanting to justify/compare to the standard which sam and him reached. the irony is that it took sam a LONG time to show all her cards and for her to have the kind of openness...I find it interesting that he doesn't complain that she's not constantly throwing herself at him like jess or that she's not as affectionate as louise etc
interestingly, he still needed reassurance from sam again this epi!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072