SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

They both try to keep relationships out of the limelight. They are supposed to have a show together combining dancing and skating coming up ...February? so should be spending more time together to get ready for that and hopefully it will bring them closer together. I did see a report that Maks is not dating J-Lo because she went back to Casper and has been seeing Karina. I hope it isn't true since their engagement ended because she was cheating on Maks, can you imagine. He lights up with Meryl and they are so cute together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 pm

They are looking good together, he's holding on tight.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Is that Meryl on the back seat or not near Aventine Hollywood restaurant in Hollywood last night?  scratch
Looks like it could be her! :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 pm

^^It's not Meryl.  There's a full pap video on Pure DWTS showing everyone in the car.  Believe it or not, video is actually titled "Maks Leaves DWTS After Party Without Meryl".
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks you, moonpie!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:54 pm

^^Sure! I actually saw the video this morning and only remembered it because the title was so funny.

The whole video is 6-7 minutes long and includes many of the other dancers leaving the after-party, but clearly the paparazzi had Meryl on the brain!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:09 am

Luvstruck wrote:They both try to keep relationships out of the limelight.  They are supposed to have a show together combining dancing and skating coming up ...February? so should be spending more time together to get ready for that and hopefully it will bring them closer together. I did see a report that Maks is not dating J-Lo because she went back to Casper and has been seeing Karina.  I hope it isn't true since their engagement ended because she was cheating on Maks, can you imagine.  He lights up with Meryl and they are so cute together.

thanks for the heads up Luvstruck!...Couldnt agree more on the bolded!... :yes: :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Here is the link to a news video of Maks' new studio in Sherman Oaks, CA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is their first franchise studio and he has also teamed up on this one with his old competitive dance partner Elena.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:37 am

I miss Meryl and Maks!!
Went back and watched all their dances - no-one can touch the chemistry these 2 have.
I found this on youtube, hadnt seen it before - enjoy  

:sprinklehearts:

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 pm

SLA44 wrote: he has also teamed up on this one with his old competitive dance partner Elena.

Interesting! He almost married her then when they had a relationship. He keeps teaming up with his exes, Karina, Peta, now Elena...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:52 pm

In case anyone here is interested, Jessica Radloff writes for Glamour magazine and she loved Meryl and Maks last season and became pretty friendly with them. It seems like she was able to see them both at the premiere and in her blog/article she has some cute little tidbits in there about Meryl and Maks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911