SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Empty Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

JBF wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:
JBF wrote:
snowyglow12 wrote:
I really believe that Lucas pi was back at the mansion......check out the curtains, glass vases and lighting.

Ooooh... what episode do you think it belongs with? Wonder why he would say that so early on?

Could be a pi done after he was eliminated needed for drama or maybe when Ashley's so called "Bentley leaving drama" threatened production continuation in epi 3.

I got my answer... almost. Blake has a PI that same episode (being eliminated in Hong Kong) talking about Ashley being gorgeous and captivating. The set up is different, but we have the same wallboard in the back and a different set of vases positioned in a similar fashion. Soooooooooooooo... this COULD mean that Lucas' line “You put every ****ing minute into her” was said BEFORE she talked about Bentley being in Hong Kong. (Heck, he could have been talking about his divorce... those sneaky b*****ds in the editing!)

The mansion shots from earlier episodes don't match these. There is a cluster of PI shots on page 23 of the closed first Pictures/Screencaps – No Discussion thread. One thing they may be doing this season is carrying certain props all through Asia to make the PIs look as similar as possible.

Yeah, this is all stuff that should be discussed on a screencap thread. (What we need is a special thread for JUST PI screencaps... but I can usually find them.) One thing that greatly interests me is that all of Ben's PIs are shot very close to the incidents he discusses. For example, all of his PIs in Hong Kong appear to be FROM Hong Kong, with the same backdrops used for Ryan and some of Jordan. His comments on his feelings are in real time. Jordan's, on the other hand, are all over the place with his hair starting to grow out more in some.

Hopefully, Love_Me, San and ryvetted might be able to post a few more in the other thread.

My top ones I'd like to see:
1- Lucas crying (during Bentley discussion last episode): “You put every ****ing minute into her”
2- "5:00 shadow" Jordan in Fiji? This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest” (a line possibly relating to something entirely different... maybe in terms of the upcoming Fantasy Date discussion hinted at in the preview?)

This show is giving us quite a workout.

JBF, I've been wanting to do a PI screencap thread too! Here are the 2 PI's you mentioned to start out with:

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Picture5-2
Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Picture4-3

Last edited by ryvetted on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by jurystillout Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:20 pm

So what is Lucas crying about that makes his eyes so red??? I must of missed that PI somehow... hmmm

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Empty Re: Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 pm

That plant behind JP reminds me of the pic of Ashley crying, wearing a gold top, with that potted plant and a bridge behind her.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:06 am

I was just going to call it a night when...

Thanks so much for this thread!

As already posted above, these are the lines:

#1.) Lucas crying (during Bentley discussion last episode): “You put every ****ing minute into her”

I THOUGHT this was Taiwan, but it resembles a Blake one and he left in Hong Kong. Blake's differs quite a bit, but it shares that curtain.

#2.) Jordan in Fiji? This is shown during Bentley in Hong Kong discussion pre-RC: His Voice-over opens it: “the guys are not happy.” But his seen PI is: “She was being selfless and honest” (a line possibly relating to something entirely different... )

This one is particularly interesting since it is so brief... as if the producers only wanted it fleetingly shown. I suspect it was done VERY late in the season.

Now this other Jordan PI is either on Monday's show (around RC time) or after/during hometowns... I'll wager the second.

“It didn’t matter to me. The only thing that mattered was that she got what closure she needed. She told me about it and we moved on from there.”
After a voice-over of “The fact that Ashley told me about Bentley before everybody”, we see him again in this spot saying “it spoke volumes”.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion 2011-011

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

Posted this one on a Fantasy Date thread since her outfit matches the airplane shot. This just MIGHT be Jordan's Fantasy Suite location.

It was shown during William's date: "Oh my goodness. I did not think William would actually go through with this. What will we do now? This could be a legally binding marriage."

Interesting that she talks about an almost marriage during her fantasy date period.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Apple10
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:18 am

mnmhughes wrote:That plant behind JP reminds me of the pic of Ashley crying, wearing a gold top, with that potted plant and a bridge behind her.

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion 78290495

this SC keeps bugging me. Where the heck is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:34 am

JBanana wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:That plant behind JP reminds me of the pic of Ashley crying, wearing a gold top, with that potted plant and a bridge behind her.

I keep thinking that is after she dumps Ames at the post-hometown date, but I could be tooooootaaaally wrong.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 am

JBF wrote:
JBanana wrote:

I keep thinking that is after she dumps Ames at the post-hometown date, but I could be tooooootaaaally wrong.

aah, that would make sense, though...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 am

ryvetted wrote:

OK... I'm stopping for the night after this post.

Just watched some of Bentley's scenes in episode #2 when he mentions "tickle my pickle". Same curtain but different candles in background.

This means that...

Either the Bentley scene was shot in Hong Kong, post-meeting with Ashley when he was probably angry and shooting his mouth. The editors added this clip to episode #2 to fool viewers into thinking Bentley was saying those things the first week instead.

OR...

it was shot back at the time of episode #2... only I still can't find that black sweatshirt he is wearing.

Next stop... maybe that one Bentley shot? LOL!

NOW... if that Bentley scene WAS shot week #2, then what was LUCAS talking about at that early time period? His divorce? Certainly not Bentley.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:03 am

JBF wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

OK... I'm stopping for the night after this post.

Just watched some of Bentley's scenes in episode #2 when he mentions "tickle my pickle". Same curtain but different candles in background.

This means that...

Either the Bentley scene was shot in Hong Kong, post-meeting with Ashley when he was probably angry and shooting his mouth. The editors added this clip to episode #2 to fool viewers into thinking Bentley was saying those things the first week instead.

OR...

it was shot back at the time of episode #2... only I still can't find that black sweatshirt he is wearing.

Next stop... maybe that one Bentley shot? LOL!

NOW... if that Bentley scene WAS shot week #2, then what was LUCAS talking about at that early time period? His divorce? Certainly not Bentley.

Here's the PI in episode 2:

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Bentley2c

It looks like the black sweater could be what he was wearing on the Jabbawockeez group date:

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Bentley1h
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am

the curtains in Lucas and Bentley's PIs are in the mansion.

you can see them here, these are from CH and Ashley's sit down from Episode 3:

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Curtains1

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion Curtains3

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 am

OK. That confirms that the Lucas' quote was spoken at the time of either episodes #2 or #3.

The editors are fooling us into thinking he was upset about learning Bentley was Hong Kong. He was upset about something completely different. It was NOT about Ashley cancelling the cocktail meet & greets in episode #3 (when he stated "If she’s gone to see Bentley, then I’m going hoouume."), because he didn't look at all upset and he is casual in his sweatshirt in this PI.

Ashley hinted to Jimmy Kimmel that she hadn't seen that PI before and was surprised he was taking the Bentley discussion that strongly. Of course, she also was surprised by his group discussions with the others. However, that particular "You put every f***ing minute into her and this happens!" line was pretty extreme.

We will never know what he was upset about in that PI. I'll guess he was talking about his painful divorce and his ex.

THE OTHER POSSIBILITY... although I doubt it: guys are interviewed at the mansion later in time.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Season 7 - Only VO and PI Screencaps with Discussion

+30
agentcurls
DMBFan
GrahamGal
chicagoowl
Samantharose